Friday 7 February 2020

love blooms!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!

I hope you all are enjoying your days! Mine is lovely with lots of sun and time to relax:)

Today I wanted to share with you a card on the theme "Love Is In The Air" which I made with the stamp set Handmade love with vintage feel on it.


I stamped the jar of love image with full of blooms using distress ink and watercoloured the flowers with my ZIG brushes. Fussy cut it.
The stencilled script white panel with lightly watercoloured background adhered on a white card base where the side edges are inked again.
Die-cut a 3D rectangle frame and inked the edges. Behind the frame, I created a widow impression using corrugated sheet and placed my jar using foam dots.
The saying is an embellishment from Itsy Bitsy. Now added some pearl drops here and there.

Supply list
Cardstock: Whisper white
Corrugated sheet: Brown colour from Itsy Bitsy
Stamp: Handmade love set from Itsy Bitsy
Stencil: Script from Itsy Bitsy
Die: 3D Rectangle frame from Itsy Bitsy
Distress ink: vintage photo
Embellishments: Love you Mama from Itsy Bitsy
Pearl Drop: snow white from Itsy Bitsy

Would love to enter my card in the following challenges:
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/week-557-touch-vintage.html


7 comments:

Evelyn said...

So beautiful. The script reminds me of a love letter!!

Evelyn

Linby said...

Lovely vintage background to your sweet jar.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Kathleen said...

A lovely little image and a great background. Thank you for joining our 'Vintage' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and that background is stunning!

Larelyn said...

This card is just wonderful. I love the script stencil and your great layout.

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love this layered look and the script in the background is very effective!

Vicki said...

Your vintage card is stunning, Vinita! I love the embossed and inked background design. The little vase of flowers is so pretty.