Monday 24 February 2020

Hello beautiful!

Hello!
Happy Monday!

Classic Blue is the Pantone colour of the year and my all-time favourite too!
And I wanted a Monochromatic look on my card.
My DT post with a favourite colour theme where the Stamploration Stamps and Creative Embellishments are an awesome sponsor!

http://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2020/03/blog-challenge-february-2020-winners.html
Top Pick Batch


The gorgeous details in dark blue really popped up against light blue ombre effect in the background.
I started by die cutting the floral panel 3 times out of a white sheet. I remained one-panel white, the second panel I inked up and removed the negative parts and the third panel I taped it from the backside without removing the die-cut parts and inked it up as shown in the below pic.



Then adhered the dark blue panel on the white panel and cut some of the die-cut parts as I wanted.


Once again adhered the dark blue panel on the blended inked up panel as shown in the pic.


I stamped the sentiment using  ink Now adhered the die-cut panel on my card base.
Embellished it with few sequins. Added some white gel pen dots for more texture and interest.
In the end, give it some shimmery touch too.
A close-up view:


Here is the inside look:  I used the scrap piece and left the white space for the message.


Hoping you enjoyed this creation in all blue hues!

Supply List
Cardstock: whisper white CS
Stamp: Sentiment from Hello Coffee stamp set from Stamplorations
Die: Bloomtangled#1 cover plate die from CUTplorations
Altenew inks: Sapphire, sea glass, ocean waves, dusk, desert night
white gel pen
Clear sparkle pen: Wink of Stella

Would love to enter my card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Hello beautiful indeed! That is one spectacular die cut! Love the blue on blue tones! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hello Challenge, Donna DT Member.

Diane said...

Beautifully created and the inside is as beautiful as the out! Thank you for joinin our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Vicki said...

This is absolutely stunning, Vinita! I love how creative you are with your projects!

Darlene said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS and I love how you've used this die (thanks for inspiration!) Beautiful card inside & out Vinita! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hello’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Gerda said...

WOW,Vinite!! This card is so BEAUTIFUL!!! You did a great job!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty, Vinita, this is one of my favourite dies! Love your monochromatic blues!

maria f. said...

Beautiful. There's so much you can do with cover plate dies to get maximum impact. Love the blues.

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Hi Vinita,
This is another wonderful creation and a perfect make for the blog challenge "go monochrome" thank u so much for joining in for our challenge blog. Much love Prika.