Thursday 27 September 2018

Button up card with Washi tapes!!

Hello friends!
Happy Thursday!

This time I have fun stuff to share with you!
I have created a card first time using Washi tapes!
I find that Washi Tape is a nice and an easy way to dress up your paper crafting projects.




 Here I used a sparkly spotted black colored washi tape to create some rows at the bottom corner and buttons from colourful dotted and gingham fabric washi tapes.



I die cut those buttons, added a layer of white foam button to them. Stitched the holes with a thread and adhered them with a smiley flower button. Added some green leaves to make them more realistic.


Then I die cut a swirly butterfly and inked it as shown in the pic. Now pricked those die cut pieces.


And Do you know the sentiment is handwritten using black Enamel Accents with silhouette droplets!


Adhered that panel to my card base and dressed it up with some tiny sequins.
Hoping you enjoyed this fun project!


Supply List

Cardstock: White 300 gsm, green CS
Foam sheet: White color 
Dies: Swirl Butterfly and Vespertine Blossoms( I used leaves as die cut here) from Memory Box; Vintage button from Die-namics
Distress inks: Candied apple, fossilized amber, mowed lawn
Enamel Accents: Black from Ranger
Button: Smiley flower in yellow from Itsy Bitsy
Thread: White
Sequins: Sap green, scarlet and Sahara sand yellow color sequins from my stash
Washi Tapes: Pink gingham, orange dotted and Sparkly Spotted black tapes from Nirmal Stationers


Would love to participate in the following challenges:
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/108-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-letter-s.html- Inspired by all S with all 7 elements and used your gift prize I won from one of your challenges!! :) D

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

My oh my your card is excellent and great use of all the of the seven elements. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week and for being the first entry for the new challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Susan Hogan said...

This is simply amazing! So full of goodness. Love your covered buttons and the handwritten sentiment especially! Thanks for entering our challenge and we hope to see you back soon at Unstampabelles.

frommycraftroom said...

So lovely. Your handwriting is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Jane said...

Beautiful filigree butterfly and I love your use of washi. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

Lindsey said...

Fun use of washi tape and I just love the colours of your die cut butterfly. Thank you for playing with Uniko x

Julie B said...

What a delicate die cut butterfly.
Thanks for joining in at Uniko. :)

Linda said...

Lovely card. Great use of the washi tape and I love the die cut buttons. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx