Friday 14 September 2018

An elegant wedding window card!

Hello to all!
Good Morning!

Today, I wanted to showcase something special for the newlywed's couple as my DT post for DCAM!
 I experimented with several different versions, stretching my dies in a new way, so many fussy cut elements. The Diya die is so versatile, beautiful and intricate with so many beautiful elements to decorate!

This elegant and pretty wedding card is a result of the latest September release at DCAM! When I received Wedding Celebrations Critter sheet in my DT kit, I fall in love with the stuff, color combinations, flowers, couples, hearts, gifts,  so many cute elements in this critter sheet!!! And I have paired all my fussy cut elements with a hint of gold with lots of delicate layers and dimension!
Hoping I succeeded with this pretty bride and groom with the wedding stage!



 And some pics to make you clear how I created my base using scalloped Rectangle die to create the window part as shown in the pic below. My card base is 400 gsm in white so it cut only the upper part of the card base.





I pasted the inner die cut part at the back side of the card.


I used the Diya die cut elements to create my curtain panel border at the top. I created the curtains too using the same die. I fussy cut lot of elements from the critter sheet.


After die cutting my window I created a stencilling panel using box maze 2 steps stencil to enhance the beauty of this project with a hint of gold glittery squares using white embossing paste and glitter paste as shown in the pic.


Now some more clear pics with all dimensions and layers!






Here is the inside view of the window panel with curtain decoration.


There is a short video:



Thanks for taking a look!

Supply List 

Cardstock: White CS 00 gsm, golden sheet
Critter sheet: Wedding Celebrations from DCAM
Stencil: 2 Step stencil Box Maze from DCAM
Dies: Diya die and Scallop rectangle frame dies from DCAM
White embossing paste: Papericious
Glitter Paste: Tinted gold from Craftyscrappers
Trimmer:  Crafters Corner( Dress my Crafts)
Big shot
Double-sided adhesive tape
White small adhesive half pearls

Would love to enter my card in the following challenges:
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2018/09/hls-september-anything-goes-with-dies.html






9 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

WOW! Such a beautiful and perfect card for newly wed.

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card love an d hugs Carole x

Greeshma said...

Its beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh woooow the couple colored so beautiful Vinita
and love all the details and gold you added
so so beautiful and so detail
love the sentiment on ombree blue too
great and adorable card my friend
how are you
I was in Indonesia for a month
no mojo to make card
will try to catch up ok sweety
hugs
Monika

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! So Pretty! Totally LOVE the dimension!!!

Theresa

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

what a beautiful unique card, it will be cherished by the bride and groom
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Wow this is amazing!!I love the design ans the colours. This card is a show stopper! Thank for Sharing it with us Papercraft Business Challenge.

Ashley Wells said...

What an elegant card! Love the uniqueness of the pop-up element, I haven't seen a wedding card that looks like this :)
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Susan Renshaw said...

So pretty!!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!