Saturday 30 June 2018

Cut it up DT post- Tag, You're it!

Hello friends!
Happy Weekend!

I made a set of cute tags which is my DT post for Cut it Up challenge #151 where the theme is Tag you're it! The sponsor is   CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, sent us some Fri-dies to work with them!
Its a gift from a teacher for a kid as an end of the year gift!


I started with the Tag buddies. One is die cut from a DP and the other is from a white CS.
I distressed the edges and ink blending using some Ombre ink. Stamped an apple and added 3D Dimensional Magic layer on it 3 times. Added the sentiment.
At the end added some splatters and cute tiny hearts.



On another tag, some stencilling was done to write the message tied them with a dual shade baker twine!

Supply list
Cardstock: White CS 300 gsm
Designer paper: DCWV The Countdown stack 12"x12" paper stack
Stamp: Apple of my eye stamp set from WeRMK
Die: Scallop Tags from Cas-ual Fridays Frie dies set
Stencil: Hearts from Craftyscrappers
Dye Ink: Hero arts Ombre ink pink to red
Archival ink: Jet Black
Mod Podge: 3D Dimensional Magic
 Enamel hearts from Craft corner
Baker twine 

Would love to enter in the following challenges:
http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-112.html




7 comments:

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome project for your GD project, Vinita! I love your tag set! Have a wonderful weekend!

Joyce said...

A lovely set of tags. Love the wonderful colors. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Migdalia said...

Love the pretty set of tags!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Monika Reeck said...

Sweet Love your apple
and that tiny TAG is so cuutee Vinita
i will try to catch up
I am in the office hehe
I am so busy with my Spanish Course and I take also Salsa Course and tuesday my Swimm course
so less time to be in front of computer at home
but I try to catch up now sweety
let me jump to your other post
hugs
Monika

Gerrina said...

This label looks fresh and sweet at the same time; beautiful! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

With Hold said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.