Sunday 22 March 2015

Happy Spring With Easter Bunny!

Hello everyone!
I am here today with Celebration of Happy spring and Easter Goodness ;-)Yes, I've decorated one of the Easter basket with adorable bunnies and flowers in spring colors........I absolutely LOVED doing this. I have a filled Basket with eggs for you:). Christina have chosen a beautiful theme at A Muse Studio challenge: "Easter". Here is what I have created:
I decided to make a basket first. It’s really sturdy!  Here are the steps to create your own basket:
1. I cut a 3'' circle out of a cardboard piece.

2. I took a watercolored paper which is 10.5'' long and 3.2'' wide and at the bottom I scored it at 1/2cm margin equally. then cut those slit. Stamped Zinnia flowers and heat embossed them using wow embossing powder. misted it with water and using distress inks water colored them. Adhered it to my cardboard circle and made a cylindrical shape.

I sponged the grass edges using dye ink and adhered at the bottom first. Then I cut out some octagons in different sizes and adhered the dotted one on the grass border, then at the top too at the edges of basket. Then I added a border die to hold this basket.
Look at those adorable bunnies, so cute! One is holding a celebrate banner and another one is hopping in the basket with Easter eggs. They are hand drawn and fussy cut, distressed and added google eyes and pom pom at the tail to create interest and tied a colorful string ribbon. I used Opulent ovals die partially for the eggs out from golden textured CS. I have created my own faux grass by cutting them into light brown colored thin strips, then running it through the crimper and distressed them in green.

From the backside:



The banner is attached on  skewers and wrapped with double sided Duplex paper from my stash.
I added white metallic effect for interest and decorated it with pom pom lace and embellished it with a wooden butterfly and a girl from my stash.
 


  
Well thats from me, hope you like this Easter Set.....as I really enjoyed making this.
Take care & enjoy your day lovelies.
 
Supplies used:
amuse studio supplies:  Modern Zinnia stamp set, Cherry cardstock, Cherry Petite Polka dot cardstock, Bubblegum Petite Pinstripe cardstock
Dies: We R Memory Keepers Nesting circles; Spellbinder Nestabilities Large scalloped Octagons; Partial us of the die cuts to create eggs from Opulent ovals-Spellbinders; io grass die, Borders from sizzix; Phrase from
Distress inks: Picked raspberry; squeezed lemonade; barn door, dried marigold; mawed lawn; cottage ivy
Hobby ideas-pearl metallic, white uniball pen
 
I would like to enter my creation in following challenges:
 http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.in/-The pattern papers are the leftovers in my stash as I played for snippets and the grass paper is also leftovers.

23 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, Vinita, this is so sweet and adorable! I can tell you enjoyed making it! Great hand-drawn bunnies! Wonderful grass you made yourself! I love how you made this basket and so many of your embellishments yourself - very impressive! The gold eggs are fabulous! Awesome project!

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous!! The basket looks amazing!! I love the pretty colors!! Your hand-drawn bunnies are perfect!! What a beautiful project this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Your basket is absolutely adorable and very creative and clever! Love all the eye-candy! Thanks for playing in the Scrapy Land Challenge!

Di said...

Wow Vinita - what a simply wonderful Easter basket! I love it!

Hugs

Di xx

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! Your basket is amazing! Love the bunnies and the banner! Great project! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #14!

Aunty Sue said...

oh so love this project and fabulous write up. Thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments

andree said...

This is such a clever project, I love your basket and the bunnies. Andree (Guest Designer Butterfly Challenge #26)

Kim said...

What a great Easter basket. I love the bunny and banner. Great Job! Thank you for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

Mrs A. said...

Such a lot of detail has gone ino making your Easter Basket. The bunnies are really sweet. I can tell you had fun . Beautifully embellished and love the butterfly adoring the banner pole. Thankyou for fluttering by my #26. Hugs Mrs A.

Bettina L. said...

Wow I absolutely love this easter basket. Great design with the colours and bunny with eggs. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

Hi Vinita! Your bunny basket is really great and what a job! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT
http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet love and hugs Carole x

Lena said...

Fun Easter basket. The bunnies are adorable.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
♥Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

scrappymo! said...

Very cute and fun!

Anne Temple said...

Your Easter basket is adorable and so clever. Thanks for sharing how you created it too. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

creative lady said...

Nice Easter basket. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts challenge.

Lisa B said...

OH Vinita this is so fun and creative!! I love it!

Thanks for playing along with our "Easter" challenge over at Craftin Desert Divas. Have a great day!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa B.
CDD DT Member

mum of two said...

How fabulous! I love the basket you made. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Sue said...

This is so pretty, I really like your polka dot border. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and enjoy your weekend. Sue xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet box! Thanks for joining in Card Mania Challenge

Hobbywinkel De Egel said...

Super that you join our Challenge !
Thanks for your participation and good luck.

{Blog De Egel}

Helen said...

A beautiful project and such a clever design.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x

Monika Reeck said...

Vinitaaaa
congratulations
You won on here (I am so excited to read it...and yayy you are deserved it)
http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-2015-challenge-and-march-winner.html

May I ask you why your card is not as DT card again at Amusing
maybe you were sick thats why you did not make cards..
I wish I see your DT card there
I like to join there at AMUSING challenge
wish you will be more and more healthy my friend
big hugs
Monika