Sunday 26 June 2022

Summer blooms!

Hello friends!

Happy Monday!

Today I have a card using the Itsy Bitsy stamp set called- Rosy garden. I absolutely love this beautiful set and stamp multi-layered blooms. I used Misti for this project, it made layered stamping easy to line up everything!

I used Altenew inks to create this card. Such incredibly realistic results!


Fussy cut all the blooms and leaves.  

I made my slimline card base out of white CS and created a scalloped window to frame the florals. Die-cut some double-stitched circle frames and added a pattern paper layer. I used foam tape for dimension and interest.


Arranged all the blooms and leaves with some dimensions. Added a sentiment.



Finished it off with some water droplets! Really pretty and graphic but still romantic!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Happy crafting!

Supply list
Cardstocks: Snippets of Whisper white and purple CS
Pattern Paper stack: Snippet of PP- Beautiful flowers from Jags set of 10 designs
Foam sheet: white
Stamp: Rosy Garden stamp set from Itsy Bitsy
Dies: Doubles stitched circles from Peekaboo designs; Stitched scalloped frames from Dress my Craft
Altenew inks: Shades of purple set and Green Meadows set
water droplets from my stash
Misti
Sentiment sheets: Birthday Sentiments 1 from crafTangles

Would love to join these fun challenges:

5 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully made, thank so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping June challenge.

B x

Diane said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully designed! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

Makira said...

Beautiful slimline card! Your attention to detail is amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge! We appreciate your support. Good luck! Cheers, Makira

Di said...

Wow Vinita - what a truly stunning card this is! And wonderful to read exactly how you made is as well. I love the end result!

Hugs

Di xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty. I love the awesome layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx