Monday 21 February 2022

Green branches with Meadow Butterfly!

 Hello everyone!

Happy Tuesday!

I am very much inspired by green with some insects at Let's Squash it and dusted off my old embossing folder!

And here is my Today's card!


I started by blending some DI using different shades of green and added some water splatters on it.


Wham Bam!!! Can you see how I changed it?
I embossed this panel using my branches EF. Then lightly rub the Opaque bright white ink across the embossed part only. Tada done!


I used meadow butterfly as my insect and die cut 2 times out of a scrap of white CS. And colored the flowers and branches only using my ZIGs. 


I die cut 3 times dotted rectangles and placed a vellum sheet in between my rectangles to visible the embossed background through this panel. Die-cut hello word 3 times in green sheet. Now adhered that rectangle panel with my butterfly and sentiment on an embossed panel and adhered it to my base card panel.


Inspire, create and share, that's what I  love to do!
Happy crafting!

Supply List
Cardstocks: Whisper white and forest green CS
Vellum sheet
Embossing folder: Branches, swirls & Ribbons set from Sizzix
Dies: Meadow butterfly #2 from Sizzix; Hand-lettered Hello from WPlus9; mini slimline dotted rectangles from a dress my craft
Distress inks: twisted citron, mowed lawn, cracked pistachio, lucky clover and forest green
ZIG watercolor brushes
StazOn Opaque from TSUKINEKO
White gel pen

would love to join these fun challenges:





4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A bright and cheerful design, I love all the layers and texture. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

This is so stunning. I love your background using the inks and embossing folder. Thankyou so much for coming and playing in the butterfly Garden with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

How very pretty on the inky background, many thanks for joining in with our 'I love....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

It's a lovely design, all the elements work so well together. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x