Wednesday 15 September 2021

3 D Tunnel Box Card with Satin Rattail cord stitching!

Hello everyone!

Happy Thursday!

This time I came up with creating a 3 D card Box style, so much fun! I decided to try a tunnel box card the first time......partially a card inside this, tunnel style 3 D effect! And I was surprised by how easy it came together.

The precious birds have captured my eyes and how pretty she looks!


Inside the tunnel: Its uniqueness lies in placing the entire composition in a frame!


I started with die cutting some leaves. tiny flowers, twigs out of a bright white CS and watercolored them all. I mixed and match a lot of different dies here to decorate my scene.


I stamped the sweet images of birds in jet black ink and quickly heat embossed them with clear gloss EP for the shine. I watercolored my images using ZIG brushes and fussy cut them all. Added some details with a white gel pen.




I die cut a window blind panel for my inside tunnel panel and added it to my scored white panel as shown in the below pics.


I used adhesive tape so there was no drying time involved either,



For the front panel, I die cut a window blind panel 2 times adhered them together for more thickness. Now simply added satin rattail cord in green color hues as shown in the below pics.




Now I added this front panel to the tunnel box card front. Added all the elements like a bird, flowers, leaves. Finished it off with rub-on transfer sentiment and some hearts.


To accentuate the three dimensional I applied branches and leaves with double-sided adhesives. The nice thing about this card is that it can be folded like a normal card and therefore it can also be can conveniently be enveloped.
I hope you enjoyed this project and you too will soon make your own Tunnel Box card.

Happy crafting!

Supply List

Cardstock: Bright White sheets from Itsy Bitsy 

Stamp: Sweet tweet from Itsy Bitsy

Dies: Widow blind, stitched rectangles, Meadow Foliage, 3 D Flowering tree, a blooming wreath from Itsy Bitsy Thin Cut dies

Satin Rattail cord: Spring Time from Itsy Bitsy

Rub on Transfer: Childs Play Kaisercraft product from Itsy Bitsy

3 D foam Tape from Itsy Bitsy

WOW Embossing Powder: Clear Gloss from Itsy Bitsy

ZIG watercolor brushes

Archival Ink: Jet Black

Misti

Scoreboard

White Pom Pom Lace from my stash


Imp:    I made this card for National Art & Craft Contest here under @craft_craver, click on the pic, fill in your details and vote for me!. So I would really appreciate it if you all give your precious time and effort to cast your vote.

Would love to join these fun challenges:

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/september-stamp-of-moment.html- Right now Sweet tweet stamp set is my favorite stamp of the moment!

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/09/september-anything-goes-with.html

http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-175-ag-lots-of-layers.html

http://alessandrasangels.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-50-and-winner-of-challenge-49.html

http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2021/09/cardz-tv-anything-goes-challenge-149.html

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/09/anything-goes-challenge-509-510.html

https://scrappelyst.blogspot.com/2021/09/utfordring-for-september-blomster.html


4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful card, love the birds and the textures. Thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

brenda said...

What a beautiful creation Vinita with so much work creating all the dimension, many thanks for joining in with our September themes at We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Katrine E. BrĂ¥ten said...

Gorgeous project. So many lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Scrappelyst :-)