Saturday 14 August 2021

Little space traveller!

 Hello to all!

Happy Saturday!

I am back with this fortnight challenge and the theme chosen by me "Space" at Cut It Up Challenges!

Are you ready for inspiration!


I started by stamping some space images from the Cosmic Newton set and coloured them. 


I die cut some circles from a metallic designer sheet in dual colors and some from a white sheet.


To create my night sky I used a designer mirror paper which has stars and so much shines. I added it to my white card base.


Die-cut a space rocket, space elements along with puffy clouds. Arranged them on my night sky panel.


Added those circles with dimension as steam.


Added the sentiment on a banner.


Embellished my rocket with Nuvo clear crystal drops for some shine and some tiny star sequins.



Happy crafting!

Supply List
Cardstocks: whisper white, red CS
designer sheet: Metallic in a combo of gold and red
Mirror sheet: designer stars on blue
Stamp: Cosmic Newton from Newton's Nook design
Dies: Cosmic newton die set from Newton's Nook design; Puffy cloud borders from Lawn Fawn, Circles from WRMK
Punch: tiniest circle from Jags
Sequins: tiny stars
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Enamel drop:  Blue from Itsy Bitsy

Would love to join these fun challenges:


4 comments:

Linby said...

A great card with lots of sparkle - perfect for our theme at Allsorts. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

brenda said...

A real fun card Vinita, thanks so much for joining in with our new 'Sparkle' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lots of gorgeous sparkle and a fabulous design, I love how you've created the rockets exhaust plume, very ingenious. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lorraine

ScrappyHorses said...

How fun is this with Newton in the rocket!! Such a fun card with the sparkle and texture!