Monday 9 August 2021

Cosmos in summery colors and dry embossing!

Hello everyone!

Happy Tuesday!

When I invest in a craft supply, it always makes me extra happy when I find that I get a lot of use out of it. We all have made those impulse purchases that resulted in a product that collect dust in our craft area, Right? I want to show you a little something different that I have used the heck out of!

I used an embossing folder which dusted for so many years with good use of it. I want to share them with you, so you too can emboss and crank out some all occasion cards!

 Firstly I stamped the floral images with Misti using DO as shown below.


I coloured them with my Polychromos.


Then I inked my embossing folder and sandwich it through my embossing machine where I wanted that design with some colours.


Here is where the magic happens! Isn't that cool!


Then I placed my card on a white card base and trimmed a corner, Splattered some black ink with a sentiment.


I am sure you can think of many more! 
And give it a try yourself.

Happy crafting!

10 comments:

brenda said...

Such an effective technique Vinita resulting is a really pretty floral card, thanks so much for joining in out 'Celebrations' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge and our current theme at Allsorts as well.

B x

Jane said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning use of the Cosmos stamp - one of my favourite Uniko florals. Gorgeous colours and colouring too. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

R's Rue said...

Absolutely stunning. I love it. Keep it up. Have a blessed day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. Those flowers are beautiful and I love the bright colors. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and I love the background technique you used, very effective.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations,
Avril

Gerrina said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the colours and that frame fits so good... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Julie B said...

Love the effect you've created here. Thanks for sharing the technique with us all at Uniko. :)

Beverley said...

So pretty and beautifully done. Hugs Bev