Monday 12 April 2021

Believe!

Hello all!

Good Afternoon!

I created a serene scene with pretty calm Buddha emerging through the foliage. The set is called Inner peace with different images of Buddha.

First I stamped the image in ultra slow dry embossing ink pad and spread the nice ice blue glitter, heat embossed it. I wanted a cool and peaceful feeling, so I colored my image with different shades of blue DI. Fussy cut it.

Next on a stitched white rectangle panel I created dry embossed stitched circles to create a Chakra pattern for my Buddha image.

 Die-cut a stitched circle in navy blue and added to the largest circle one. Added this panel to my light blue card base. On a snippet of white strip panel, I applied some embossing ink and heat embossed it with Metalline dark blue EP first and then spread one more layer of ice blue glitter powder for the subtle look and die cut some foliage leaves.


Finally, the foliage leaves associated with the cool Buddha image with some dimensions and depth. Added a Believe word and coated with glossy accents to pop it out. 

In the end, finished it off with some cool blue enamel dots.

I hope I manage to bring a little serenity to your day!

Happy crafting!

Supply List

Cardstocks: Light blue, Navyblue and whisper white CS, snippet of white cards

Stamps: Inner peace stamp sets from Little Birdie

Dies: Believe word from Winnie & Walter; Double stitched circles from Peekaboo- Designs; Leaves from Blooming wreath die set Little Birdie; Leaves from Sizzix

Distress inks: Tumbled glass, salty ocean and blueprint sketch

Wow Ultra slow embossing ink pad from Itsy Bitsy

Embossing Powders: Metalline dark blue, Nice ice blue, from Itsy Bitsy Wow Brands

Glossy Accents

Pearl drops: Jade Isle from Little Birdie

Would love to join some of my Favorite challenges:

http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.com/2021/04/teals-aquas-bluesoh-my-april-challenge.html

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/04/challenge-185.html- Inspired by the blues, cool and calm place, circular table

https://www.hndmd.com/articles/craftangles-monthly-challenge-april-2021/








5 comments:

Arlene said...

Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our aperture/window card challenge.

Jill V said...

Your design is the essence of tranquility - I love how you used the dry embossed circles to represent the chakras - it looks beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

Di said...

Gorgeous card - I'm now looking for a similar image as Len is very much a Buddhist as heart after all our holidays to Thailand. Clever to use the circles as well!

Hugs

Di xx

Anita Lise said...

Beautiful card you have made :) Thank you for joining us at the challenge at NSHK!
DT Anita Lise

Katrine E. BrĂ¥ten said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Scrappelyst :-)