Saturday 18 July 2020

Christmas in July!

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!

I must say I've enjoyed making this CAS card using circle design stamps only. Having fun Christmas in July!


I die cut a stitched panel first. I stamped 3 different circles for making my snowman. Then I hand drew the hat with my black pen. stamped the sentiment along with some polka dots at the bottom. It hardly took me to make this card in approx.4 minutes using my Misti.

A close-up view of my snowman


Hoping you enjoyed it!
Happy Crafting!

Supply list
Cardstock: Whisper White CS
Stamps: Polka dots from Inspired by stamping; the sentiment is from Snowy holiday from Winnie & Walter; Polka dots from Border from Itsy Bitsy
Die: double-stitched rectangles from Peekaboo designs
Inks: Ladybug from Memento and Black Licorice from lawn Fawn
Black micro pen

Would love to join these fun challenges:





11 comments:

LucieGCards said...

Oh my goodness! What a clever card! LOVE how you used those polka dot stamps to create the snowman! So creative! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

Fun and fabulous! Such a clever idea. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Joy Dsouza said...

Wow! That is such a brilliant idea. I absolutely love your card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Arwen said...

Brilliant idea to have created this snowman of any room. Simple and effective. Thank you for taking part in the July challenge at Christmas Craft Creations.

Lynda said...

What a great idea to use circles this way - very effective. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Craft-E-Place said...

This is a beautiful card and such an imaginative way to construct the snowman. Unfortunately the challenge at Less is More is for a one layer card ... however thanks for joining in with the challenge.

Michelle W said...

Love this! Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Tammy L said...

Fun way to use the stamps for your focal point! Love the card. Thanks for joining us at CCC this month and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Zw@@n said...

Oh my, this is so cute and creative. Love it! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a cute and clever CAS Christmas card! I really love that you used circle stamps to make the snowman. Please note that to be eligible for our prize, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

New Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.