Friday 29 May 2020

Pinwheel Spinner card!

Hello friends!
Happy Friday!

It is so much fun to make a spinner card and I made this for a birthday boy!


I know he will love getting this!
I used a pinwheel printed sheet, just perfect for my card. I just added little watrcolored to my focused panel with ZIG brush and highlighted the pinwheel print.



Die-cut a pinwheel for my spinner card.
I added a tiny heart to my pinwheel centre attached with a brad.
Added a polka dot sheet to my card panel before adhering the focus panel.



The greeting is from MFT stamp set.
Hoping you all enjoyed it!

Supply List
Cardstocks: Orange, cream
Pattern Papers: Color splash PP from Recollections; Double-sided Kraft in color PP from Doodlebug designs
Stamp: You make my Heart spin from MFT stamps
Dies: Spinner card die from Nellie Snellen; Scallop border frames die from Gina designs
Archival ink: Jet Black
Brad
Enamel heart
ZIG watercolor brush
Double-sided tape

Would love to enter my card in the following challenges:
https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/week-573-ginghams-stripes-and-dots.html

11 comments:

Chandhini said...

That's an awesome spinner card, love the monochrome look.

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun, colorful interactive card for a birthday! Great enhancement of the background! Such festive fun here!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Vinita!
What a great interactive spinner card! I love your layout and the background paper is such a perfect match with your design theme! It's wonderful! This card just makes me smile = nice job!
Rachelle : )

sandie said...

This is such a fun card Vinita-super texture with the embossing and really like how you highlighted sections of it. The design is really creative with the section panel behind the embossed one. This would be so much fun to play with! Thanks for joining Time Out x

CA Scrapper said...

Such a fantastic card. Love the pinwheel. Have a great weekend.

Leslie

brenda said...

Great card for a lad Vinita and perfect for our Allsorts theme and lovely for you to join in thank you, although not eligible at Penny Black and More I'm afraid as we are a stamping challenge (focal element must be stamped as per details on our blog each month).

B x

Shauna said...

What a fun card design! I love the color profile and the originality of the movement. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Vicki said...

Vinita, this is such a spectacular card! I love the colors, the design and that cute little pinwheel! So creative and fun.

Dandi93 said...

Super Cute and I love the spinner action.... Well done

Larelyn said...

Oh this is just so much fun!