Saturday 2 May 2020

Friends!

Hello friends!
Happy Saturday!


I embossed a piece of black CS and highlighted it with metallic wax. 
On a peach color card base I adhered that piece at the top of my card.
Then I stamped the sentiment in black archival inks using my Misti.
I die cut 4 sets of flowers along with some green leaves. Nested a cluster of pretty blooms with leaves using pop dots. The last thing was added some half pearls as an embellishment.


Hoping you love it! I love the contrast on this!

Happy crafting!

Supply list
Cardstocks: Black and peach color CS
Stamp: from Inspired by stamping
Dies: Trendy spring blooms from Stamplorations; Floral wreath from Sizzix
Embossing Folder: Damask from Itsy Bitsy
Archival ink: Jet Black
Metallic wax: Glimmer moss from Itsy Bitsy
Half Pearls: peach from my stash

Would love to join some challenges:

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Fantastic, Vinita! The distressed embossed background looks amazing. Love those beautiful flowers!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so lovely. The pearls are perfect on there. Hope you are well.

Leslie

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Vinita! This is so pretty! I love all of the flowers! Great sentiment too!

Rachelle Oltean said...

HI Vinita! I really like this color palette and the beautiful die cut floral border you created! It's really stunning!
Rachelle : )