Tuesday 5 November 2019

Rainbow Coffee Card#5

Hello to all!
Happy Tuesday!

With mugs in all the color of the rainbow.
Today I am sharing with you a loose watercolor card in rainbow colors using Hello coffee stamp set.  I love this stamp with so many reasons. It has a lot of different images with cute sentiments.
I know everyone loves coffee while crafting!

Here is what I came up with:



First I stamped the sentiment several times using my Misti in the centre in Jet black ink.
Stamped the coffee cup all around the sentiment in different colors using Memento inks. 
Then colored them loosely using a transparent plastic sheet.  I wanted it to look like the color was thrown at it!



In the end, added some tiny splatters for my textures and some pearl drops.

It eas so quick and fun!
Keep smiling and drink coffee!
Happy Crafting!

Supply List

Cardstocks: White CS, Textured white  and black CS
Stamps: Hello coffee stamp set and framed coffee sentiment from Stamplorations
Die: double running stitch Rectangles from Cutplorations
Archival ink: Jet Black
Memento Inks: Danube blue, ladybug, lilac posies, rich cocoa, cottage ivy, rosebud, dandelion, tangelo
Pearl drops: Forest Isle, dewdrop, snow-white, candy glaze, jade isle, mahogany from itsy bitsy

18 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Lots of pretty colors on this lovely coffee card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background with the wonderful colors and the pretty cups.

Suzanne Harkinson said...

I hopped over from the Coffee Lovers Hop so I could see your card close up. Love the colors and the soft watercolors.

Billie A said...

Perfect for the Coffee lovers blog hop.

Fikreta said...

very nice and colorful card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Dawn S. said...

I love this! So pretty.

Chana Malkah said...

This is such a cool design! Love how you created your background. You definitely achieved your goal. The splatter looks great!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Karen L K said...

What a nice looking card! You definitely got the look you were after.

Shelly said...

Oooh, fabulous card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Vinita! Love all the coloured cups and splatters! Great word art too!

Lola said...

Such a beautiful effect.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love how you threw the color on the background...love it...fun card. Thanks for sharing again with us at double Trouble.

Vivian Foo said...

Love how you created your background. I like to thank you for leaving lovely comments at all my Coffee Pages.

Sheryl said...

Great card. Cool design.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Lisa said...

Beautiful project!! And congrats on your Super Commenter win! Thanks so much for all of your stops at my place and nice words!

Melanie R said...

Spectacular card! I like that you just spattered the ink to color the cups. Great design and layout. Thank you for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge.

foleysfriend said...

Love all the pretty colours on your card. I like the "loose watercolor" technique you used. I'm not sure that I would consider your card and clean and simple card, though. Thanks for stopping by the STAMPlorations CAS challenge.

sue n.