Saturday 2 November 2019

Put the Kettle on Coffe hop Card#2

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday!

I am celebrating with coffee lovers all over the world!
It's very pleasant weather here in Delhi, India! And I am enjoying my cold coffee!

Today I am featuring Tim Holtz embossing folder with text sentiment and........ it has Kettle in the title!


I used Wooden Block Kettle on sentiment with my favorite embossed background.


I keep this card with a clean and vintage feel look and matted it on a snippet of chocolate color CS. For the sentiment, I used the smooshing technique and then stamped the sentiment on a dotted rectangle.

And added a triple jute bow with some copper sequins!

Supply list
Cardstocks: Whisper white, chocolate color CS
Stamp: Kettle on from Stampendous
Die: Dotted rectangles from Sizzix
Embossing Folder: Coffe time set from Tim Holtz Alterations
Memento ink: rich cocoa
Sequins: Bronze sequins set from Close to my Hearts
Jute thread

Would love to join these challenges:

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a lovely CAS coffee card! That embossing folder is perfect!

Karen Brown said...

Great sentiment and beautiful embossing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful with the embossed background and sentiment in those colors.

Shelly said...

Awesome card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Vinita! I like your embossing and the fun sentiment! I was not prepared for the Coffee Hop this time so I will have to make some cards so I can join in the fun!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

Billie A said...

Very pretty card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this sentiment is so perfect, love the design too.

Laurie Unger said...

Your bow is outstanding! I have that embossing folder and it a favorite. Wonderful card!

mamawcindy said...

Super cute and love the background.

Dawn S. said...

What a great embossing folder. Beautiful card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great clean and simple design!

Sue D said...

I like the embossed background.

cm said...

You've captured my CAS-loving heart with this card! Love the embossing (I have that folder...need to bring it out more often) and the focal panel is simply perfect! Another delight in the STAMPlorations gallery!
~carol