Wednesday 9 October 2019

Fall in Love Tag!

Hello friends!
Happy Wednesday!

Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower!
Yeah! Happy Fall everyone! 
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the cool weather, leaves, apples, hot coffee drinks, a month of festivals!!!

A fall-inspired tag in rainbow colors, my DT post inspiration!



I used one of the brushstroke images and inked it up with distress inks. I applied DI directly on the stamps and spritzed it with water and then stamped each one of the images two times. I used a rainbow of inks, so quick and easy!
And I stamped a stitched zig-ag line for more interest to my panel.


For my falling leaves, I am inspired by these leaves colors!
I am awestruck nature's design and colors!

sunlit-leaves by Mary Gibbs by suzanne.obrand

I love these stitched leaves die from Lawn Fawn. And on my craft mat I spread some of the DI and added the colors on each leaf.






I die cut a tag and created some triangles for more textures and interest using a die, love the colors peeking behind it. And the beautiful sentiment is from Kaisercraft.
I popped up the leaves using foam dots. And placed the tag on my brush stroke panel.
Adhered that panel on my card base and tied the tag with some threads.
Stamped some triangles too and filled the gold color with some splatters.


Looooooove How this came out!
I hope you all enjoy this card!

Supply List

Cardstocks: whisper white CS, Golden CS
Stamps: Color wash stamp set from Pinkpaislee; Love this sentiment set from KaisercraftStitches stamp set from Bo Bunny
Dies: Stitched leaves from  IO; Framelits Tag die set from Sizzix; Borders from Sizzix
Distress inks: carved pumpkin, candied apple, ground espresso, blueprint sketch, wilted violet, lucky clover, mermaid lagoon, fossilized amber, twisted citrus
Archival ink: jet black
Gold pen
Threads: Golden and silver color thread

Would love to join some of the challenges:
                                                                                            

13 comments:

Arlene said...

The tag itself would have been beautiful, but with the background, it's gorgeous. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

patty said...

wonderful card,colorful!!!! thanks for playing with us at Kreativtanten, hugs Patty

Alex said...

Wonderful car. Love the fall tag on it! Great idea.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Kreativ-Tanten and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#34 – shaker cards}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#34 – Anything goes}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#64 – Pink}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Izzy Scrap said...

Gorgeous ! Look at those beautiful colours and what a creative and lovely design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

Sherri Thacker said...

What a great tag and I love this swiped technique. Such bright colors!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Vinita! I love fall too! Your ink swoosh background is gorgeous, and the leaves look fabulous! Have a wonderful day!

Beverley said...

Love your opening sentance and your card is a beautiful and colourful delight to see in the Uniko gallery. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

Papirhula said...

So playful and lovely tag you made! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap from your heart! Hugs from DT Anita :-D

cm said...

Yes, every Fall leaf is a flower...and you've certainly proven this to be true with your GORGEOUS tag/card! The swiped rainbow background and leaves are a striking combination! I've fallen in love with this! Thrilled to see you in the Uniko gallery!
~carol

TheOverthinkingCrafter said...

Lovely colourful card - some great techniques on display! Thanks for sharing with us at lets craft and create. Tammy DT

Twingomaus said...

Great. I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful, I love cards with leaves on them
your colors are fantastic
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge, hope to see you again :)