Thursday 25 October 2018

Elegant card and a beautiful decorated envelope!

Hello everyone!
Happy Thursday!

 Today I am showcasing easy-peasy but elegant projects. My DT post for DCAM blog!


Card




For this card, I did lots of fussy cutting and die cuts some frames first.


Created a watercolored panel with texture and splatters using acrylic paints in fall color theme and to match those fussy cut floral elements.



Now time to decorate your card. Added nuvo white crystal drops for more dimension to the abstract florals centre and all fussy cut elements. Fussy cut HUGS alphabets too carefully. Embellished it with some sequins.





Envelope

I created a festive feel envelop for Diwali. I decorated both sides of the envelope.
This is the front of the envelope




And this is the back side of the envelope.




Here is the full look of the envelope.





I started to make my own stencil pattern using 3D step pattern builder stencil. Fussy cut some floral elements from golden blue delight critter sheet. Die cut the last two smallest Margeurita flowers, distressed them, shaping them. Die cut some leaves from a brown textured sheet.
Die cut a pierced scallop border from a blue glitter sheet.
Now dressed up my envelope with all beautiful elements.





Hoping you all enjoyed today's projects!
Thanks again for taking the time to drop by!

Have a wonderful day!

Supply List


Cardstocks: White CS 30 gsm
Glitter sheet: Blue
Critter sheets: Abstract floral alphabets and golden blue delight from DCAM store
Dies: Inverted scallop rectangle frames die, leaves with Tendrils, wild grass, Margeurita flowers, 
Split envelop die, pierced scallop borders 2, lower case bold xl alphabets from DCAM store
Stencil: 3D step pattern builder stencil from DCAM store
Acrylic colors: Yellow, white, orange pink and blue from Fevicryl
Distress oxides: mermaid lagoon, squeezed lemonade
Pigment ink: Copper
Sequins: snow festival mix
Adhesive half pearls: White, crystal and brown
Nuvo crystal clear glitter

Would love to participate in the following challenges:
https://madewithlovencare.blogspot.com/2018/10/elegant-card-and-beautiful-decorated.html

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Vinita! Your card and envelope are so beautiful and vibrant! I love all the photos showing the steps how you made them!

I wanted to pop in and say thank you so much for the kind words you left on my blog - they are appreciated. I hope to get back to crafting and blogging in a few weeks, after Brian gets discharged from the rehab hospital, and I look forward to catching up with your blog then. The Cat Lovers Hop was a wonderful distraction for me, but I'll be back on the bus to the city tomorrow - uh, I just dread the long trip but I know there's an end in sight and Brian will be home again soon!

Hugs,
Kitty

suzARTe said...

This is such a lovely project Vinita, I love the background you have created. The flowers are so so pretty as well.This is so so cute,
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.