Sunday 7 October 2018

Clean and simple

Hello to all!
Happy weekend!

I am back with another Friendship card!
Couldn't stop me to make one more card but this time with Clean and Simple one with cuteness happening here!

I am inspired by the beautiful pinks but also added some tones of yellow and blues with some bokeh dots all around the image in grey shades.
I let the color my image be the star of the show!




          I stamped the image on a watercolor sheet and started coloring with my Chameleon tone pens.  And stamped the sentiment from another stamp set. I stamped the sentiment on another sheet too and fussy cut the Better banner part and added one more layer on it for more depth.



I love the sentiment so true- Life is always better with friends!!!

Supply list

Cardstock: Textured watercolor sheet
Stamps: Mimi & friend from Penny Black; Sentiment is from Mudra's Best Friends 
Chameleon Color tones: a set of  54 pens

9 comments:

Goga said...

Beautiful card. Love the imagen, girls are so sweet.
Thank you for joining us in Craft-alnica. Hugs Lili

StirYourCreativity said...

Aww...this is so adorable. I girls are so cute!

sandie said...

I am so impressed with your soft colouring. I especially love the way you used the grey around the image and used it to ground the images. Thanks for joining Time Out

AndrejaM said...

Zelo lepo pobarvan motiv, ki izžateva prijateljstvo in vzpodbudo! Hvala, ker sodeluješ v CRAFT-alnici

suzARTe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzARTe said...

I had the best day hanging out with my good friend on Saturday and yes I can definitely say that life is so much better with friends. I love the bright colours and the image stands out so well on the white image.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

the October 2018 ANYTHING GOES LINK-UP.

Joyce said...

So adorable, and such brilliant coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

So sweet and so true!! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Valerija said...

Very cute card. Love the image.