Monday 8 April 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration: Background Block MOD Builder stamp and stencil cards

 Hello friends!

Happy Monday!

Today I am showcasing the beautiful stamp and stencil from Uniko: Background Block MOD Builder!

Card 1

This Background Block MOD Builder stamp totally amazed me with its pattern block, so many possibilities. Do you agree with me!!!

I created a Masculine style card in grey tones! 


I started with a whole block from the upper side on a white panel and then the lower side using archival jet black ink. Then I filled the Neutral grey color using a Copic Marker in the whole pattern. I adhered that patterned panel to the black base card. Added another white panel with a sentiment I Miss You from the Just Because stamp set. Simply finished it off with some black pearls.



Card 2

The next card showcases the Background Block Mod Builder stencil with the same pattern in multicolored spring gardening. I used only the centre part of the stencil.



The repeating pattern makes it perfect. I used different Distress inks to create the pattern and cut the panel from the center. The sentiment is from the Just Because stamp set and is finished with a few white pearls in the center of the flowers.

Working with these two was so much fun!
Happy crafting!



No comments: