Sunday 11 February 2024

Uniko 12th Birthday Linky Party Brand Ambassador Blog Hop

 Hello to all!

Happy Sunday! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

This month is all about celebrating 12 years 🎉 of Uniko! Congratulations Bev!!!

 Create a birthday card using Uniko products and share it at the Uniko Birthday Linky party!

Today I created something different from my usual style to celebrate Uniko's 12th Birthday Blog Hop!

I created a card by adding foil using a stencil without any lamination. The result is pretty good........ beautiful and easy!




I took a textured white CS first.




 I took a quilted stencil, applied foil magic mixed media paste and let it dry slightly. When it settled I placed a piece of red foil on this stenciled background and ran it through my sizzix machine for the well-designed image.




The foil shines when the light hits on it!




I used some of the accents from the Mid-Century Modern Florals stamp set and created a design. The sentiment is from the Mid-Century Modern Frames set. I added a red-glittered CS layer before adhering that white panel to my card base.
There is plenty of time to join. The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Thursday 29th February 2024.

The prize is £25 eG.C. Kindly use Uniko products only with 3 Maximum entries per person.





For more amazing inspiration, kindly visit the Uniko blog!

That's all for today!
Happy crafting!

Supply List
Uniko stamps: Mid-Century Modern series
Stencil: quilted from Uniko
Textured cardstock: white
Cardstock: Red Glitter from DMC
Reactive foil: Red from Hndmd
Archival ink: Kistch flamingo, jet black
Mixed Media essentials: Foil magic from Hndmd






12 comments:

MortiCraft said...

What a great technique. I will have to get some of the Foil Magic as the product I have doesn’t work so well. Love how you used the mid century modern floral to fit inside the gaps of the stencil. X

Kath said...

A lovely card and a great way to use the foil to create some shine too!
Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So clever! The foil looks great on the Uniko quilted stencil, as well the modern florals details added!

Dee Earnshaw said...

such a lovely card - thanks for sharing

Denise Bryant said...

Love the foiled design! The quilted stencil is a favorite! Thanks for sharing the technique for your pretty card!

cm said...

Such interesting techniques you've used to create your oh-so-pretty card! The quilted stencil is in my collection; I need to bring it out for a play after seeing your wonderful inspiration here.
~carol

Linby said...

It's so pretty and a very clever idea.

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from the Uniko blog. That foil is so pretty! I didn't know you could foil without a machine. I'm going to have to look up how to do it.
Beautiful card!

madhatter said...

What a clever idea with the foiling. Great technique that I always forget about. Thanks for sharing.
Tracey.x

Dee Earnshaw said...

such a lovely card - great idea

Greta said...

So creative and a very happy, festive card! I need to use my foil more often. Thanks for the inspiration!

Pauline C said...

Very pretty festive card and great way to use the new release. Thanks so much for the inspiration and blog hop.
Pauline xx