Monday 29 January 2024

BA inspirations cards: Love

 Hello everyone!

Happy Monday!

Today I am on the Uniko blog with two projects to share using some goodies from UNIKO! I had fun playing around with them. As you all know Valentine's Day is approaching soon.

First up I got all rainbow inky stripes paired with Love!

The Big & Bold love stamp set features a beautiful bold Love word accompanied by some accent images and sentiments and I paired it with Background Blocks Horizontal stripes and Pinstripes stamp set.

These rainbow theme stripes match and show off the fun striped heart image.




Firstly I inked my horizontal stripe image using some newly radiant neon inks set of 4 and I love the result. Then I purposefully stamped the pinstripe look on these stripes. I inked my striped heart and fussy cut it. Then I stamped bold love sentiment along with accompanying sentiment All my. 


For the next card, I combined Decorative doilies digital paper with scattered heart images in a soft radiant neon color.




Firstly I used all 3 sizes of the smaller hearts from the same set. I colored the largest small heart using my blue ZIG watercolour brush pen.
I created a pocket using the decorative doilies paper print. The love sentiment is hand-cut using berry wine pigment ink accompanied by always sentiment. I popped up the pocket above the scattered hearts. I also added some iridescent hearts for more interest.
That's just where my creativity flows! Hope, I inspired you to make some Valentine's cards for your loved ones!

Happy crafting!

Would love to join these fun challenges:



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards, Vinita, Jo x