Friday 7 April 2023

BA Inspiration- Crocus flower card

 Hello everyone!

Happy Good Friday!!

Today I am on Uniko Studio Blog with an inspiration

I wanted to stop by and share this card using the Uniko stamp Spring Botanical Crocus with Cloud 9 Uniko stencil.

I love this brand-new Uniko set. I enjoyed coloring the crocus flower so much, it has a large amount of space to color!


For the full steps to see, Kindly visit the Uniko blog!

I hope you enjoyed this card I created to share with you!

Happy crafting!

Supply list:

Stamp: Spring Botanical Crocus set from Uniko

Stencil: Cloud 9 from Uniko

Distress ink: forest moss

Distress Oxide: kitsch flamingo

Altenew inks: velvet, crimson, hunter green


1 comment:

Beverley said...

WOW! I absolutely love this Vinita. The colours and background make for a really eye catching card. Crafty Hugs Bev