Wednesday 23 November 2022

Celebrating You Today!

 Hello friends!

Happy Thursday!

I am excited to show my new collection with a 3D abstract style die! This is absolutely a versatile die with so many options and can be used for any celebration like Birthdays, holidays, weddings etc!

It can be used in a variety of card sizes too and a limitless color palette. This set contains 3 abstract-style layers with toppers to make any design easy. Wow, It's so pretty!


I started with 3 shades of cardstock: burgundy metallic, rose gold and dual-textured white CS. I die-cut 3 of each abstract design in each color. Then layered, easy peasy!


I laid my topper cover and filled my inlaid die-cuts using my imagination and color filling. I turned my slimline horizental.



I added a gold foiled sentiment with some poinsettia bunch of flowers.

Topping my flower centres with a few half-adhesive pearls!

Happy crafting!

Supply List

Cardstocks: Dual Textured white CS from Craftangles, Rose gold mirror CS from DCAM brand and burgundy mirror CS from my stash

Dies: Slimline Abstract Layering Envelope topper with cover die from DCAM brand; Foliage & leaves #6 and Poinsettia flower set of 9 dies from DMC brand

Foiled sentiment sheet: Everyday sentiments 1 from Craftangles

Gold Metallic Pen from Kuretake

Adhesive Embellishment: Half Gold pearls and burgundy crystal pearls from my stash

https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/2022/11/november-2022.html

https://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/abc-christmas-challenge-w-andor-x.html- I think the beautiful burgundy poinsettia and the 3D layout made it X-tra special!



3 comments:

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty, Vinita. I love the quilt die. It gives a certain Scandanavian feeling to this gorgeous card. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so grateful for your participation. Have a wonderful week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lynda said...

What an amazing creation. Great layers and colour scheme - certainly a very Xtra Special card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT