Thursday 9 July 2020

Dolphin delight!

Hello friends!
Happy Friday!

Another fun card with lots of white space and inked sunset scene. I made my own sunset background using only one-third part of my card.


The darling dolphins are from Memory box have already jumped on my card!
I love how the waves go in different directions, creating a more realistic look to the sunset scene!


Summer and water are nearly inseparable, and that is where I began this card.
Firstly on a snippet of white CS, I created a sunset scene using drawing inks and they are waterproof. 
The trouble is, I've never used them before and wanna gave it a try, so I was amazed when I managed to create this background. Go to :)
Added that panel to my white card base at the bottom.

A close-up view

I tucked two delightful dolphins into the ocean waves with dimension.
Added the sentiment. 

Supply list
Cardstock: whisper white and black CS
Stamp: sentiment is from Bunny in the river YNS stamp set
Dies: Diving dolphins and big splashy border from Memory box
Blue ZIG watercolour brush
Waterproof Drawing inks:  From Camel

Would love to join these fun challenges:
 

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/07/challenge-165.html- This card reminds me of Lakshadweep Island visit where I saw the dolphins in the sea first time!

7 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, that sky background is amazingly striking! Just gorgeous! Beautiful water/wave die and the dolphins are the perfect focal image! Makes me want to be there!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Vinita! This vibrant sunset is awesome and the way you have paired it with the white die cut waves is perfect!
Rachelle : )

CA Scrapper said...

That is a gorgeous card. Your background is amazing.

Leslie

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW! Your background came out amazing and I love the dolphins!! So beautiful.

sandie said...

Now this card blew me away with it's CAS design and amazing sunset. Wow that this is your first sunset-you rocked it and even got the rays around the sun/moon perfectly. And that die is placed just right for the sunset. Love this reminds you of when you saw Dolphins first! Thanks for joining Time Out x

Virginia L. said...

REALLY delightful, Vania!! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

Joyce said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the sunset you created, and those dolphins are so playful. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.