Friday 29 May 2020

Coffee rules the World!

Hello to all!
Happy Friday!

Here is my last card for The coffee Lovers Hop 2020!
I am super excited to share this project. I was eager to use my unused stencil Map and it is so pretty and versatile to use!



I used the World Map stencil and inked up with DI.


Then double stencil it using dots stencil overlayed my map stencil and added Nuvo Crystal drops to create textures on it. It gives a cool effect on stencilling.
Then lightly added blue watercolor look all around the map image for ocean wave.


I created the sentiment on vellum in gold with a coffee cup and a cute heart image on it which are heat embossed.
Coffee definitely rules the World. Isn't it!!!


I also added die-cut scalloped strips for my interest. Adhered that panel on my Kraft CS. Finished it off tide a golden thread at the top and some sequins.

I am sure you enjoyed this card!
Happy crafting!

Supply List
Cardstocks: Whisper White CS, Coconut cream shimmer CS, Kraft CS
Vellum sheet
Stamps: Sentiment stamp ( Long back gifted by dear Hetty): (The cup) Mini stamp set from SSS
Stencils: Map and Memory dots from Mudra stamps
Dies: Hearts from Lawn Fawn #LF4922: Scalloped borders from Die Cuts and more: Stitched circles from Memory box
Embossing powder: Metallic gold rich pale from Wow
Distress inks: Salty ocean, mermaid lagoon, candied apple, fossilized amber, carved pumpkin, twisted citron, picked raspberry
Golden sequins and thread

Would love to support these fun challenges:
https://varadasharma.com/2020/05/how-about-a-challenge-useyourcraftystash-and-multiple-prizes/- I used Map stencil first time which was in my crafty stash form one year long, even the sentiment too!
https://mijnhobbyhonkchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/05/mhh-challenge-22-geen-designpapier.html
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2020/05/hls-may-watercolour-challenge.html





13 comments:

Chandhini said...

Such a lovely card, love the double stencilling technique. The sentiment is super cool.

Deb Selby said...

Love the world stencil and your resulting card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Beautiful design

Billie A said...

Awesome stencil and colors. Beautiful.

Dawn S. said...

I love that world stencil. You made a gorgeous card with it!

Claire said...

I am in love with that stencil - especially how you've coloured it like a rainbow! I love how you've still run with the coffee theme...it's really unique!

Lady Joyful said...

Wonderful design. You did a really great job of that stenciled background. It's so eye-catching.

HilaryJane said...

I love how you have used the stencils together to create that lovely dimension and sparkle. What a lovely and very apt card xx

Migdalia said...

Super cool! Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous color palette and wonderful design.

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Vinita!
Thanks for sharing it with us at MHH and good luck!

Dandi93 said...

Love this Vinita, your map is gorgeous and I love the added texture

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! Great use of stencils.

Cheryl
https://shestamps.blogspot.com/