Friday 20 March 2020

Spring Birthday card

Hello!
Happy Friday!



For Today's card, I used the beautiful Kensington border die out of a glittery purple floral sheet actually.


I used a Bird embossing folder right side with debossed impression. First I inked my debossed embossing folder and passed it through my Big Shot. I did this process 3 times to get a good result on my textured sheet.



 I highlighted the outline embossed image using my pink glitter pen.


I matted it on my baby pink card base. The sentiment is stamped and matted on a scalloped oval.



Tiny adhesive pearls are added to enhance this beauty!
Thanks for stopping by!

Stay at home safely and
Be happy!

Supply List
Cardstocks: Baby pink CS
Texture Sheet: White with pink splatters
Glitter designer sheet: Pink floral 
Embossing Folder: Birds and Wreath set from Sizzix
Dies: Kensington Border from Memory Box; Scalloped Ovals from A1 Craft Supply
Stamp: Circle sentiments from Reverse Confetti
Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry
Half Pearls: Magenta from A1 Craft Supply
Glitter pen: Bright colors from Wink of Stella

Would love to enter in some challenges:
https://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/2020/03/memory-box-challenge-59-glitter-paper-or-glue.html
Monthlythemebadge




7 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love the softness of this card. SO pretty!!!

Vicki said...

So lovely, Vinita! The pink and lavender look so beautiful together!

Treva said...

Lovely birthday card, pretty color.

ScrappyHorses said...

Gorgeous! Love all the shimmer and beautiful colors!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a pretty card with all of the gorgeous sparkle and beautiful die-cut border! I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy.

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so beautiful! The border die is so pretty.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda.