Thursday 7 February 2019

Birthday wishes!

Hello to all!
Happy Thursday!

Today's card is featuring Marvellous Mehndi style Patterns and fun to play with it!
Huge Congrats to Uniko and LIM challenge Team on celebrating their Birthdays!!!


Here I used desert night ink to stamp the motifs with a bigger image and created beautiful patterns.  Colored the main image with watercolor brushes and pens. I also heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of navy blue card stock and added to the main image. 
Stamped the same big motif on to the envelope at the edge too!

A close-up view:



I adore the design, so simple and beautiful! Isn't it!!!


Supply List
Cardstock: Smoke blue color CS with envelope and navy blue CS
Stamp: Marvellous Mehndi and sentiment is from Pure Florals Cosmos- Uniko stamp sets
Altenew Dye ink: Desert Night
Koi Brush pen: Yellow
Japenese Watercolor brushes: Light blue and Mustard yellow
Uni- Ballpen: light blue color
Embossing Powder: Opaque bright white from Wow

Would love to join these challenges:

6 comments:

brenda said...

Your creation is very pretty with the bold and vivid blues, many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous Colours! I love the matching envelope too! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

Monika Reeck said...

I am really sorry Vinita
not visiting more often
but I try my best in this 2019 I will visit you more
and this card wooow the big element your coloring so adorable love the color combo you have choosen
I will jump to your older post
see you soon
hope you like to hop on my blog too sweety
I miss your lovely words
biig hugs from Asian lady in Munich
Monika

Marlies said...

A beautiful bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining our challegne at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Dora said...

Beautiful design
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations challenge.

Pink Unicorn said...

Love your gorgeous blue mandala, perfect for our Cerulean Blue theme. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards