Friday 14 December 2018

Be merry!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!

Today, I have a bright and beautiful Poinsettia card and this is special for me as the stamp set is designed by me :)D




This is my DT post for Cut It Up Challenges and the theme is Holiday Tic tac Toe and I chose Embossing, red and Textures!


No automatic alt text available.


And I am happy to combine my theme with three elements ( i.e. Poinsettias) here:




I wanted my Poinsettia in bright colors, so I masked my blooms three times and added leaves, heat embossed the blooms in red and leaves in green. Then added colors using my Chameleon Tones. For more depth and textures I added some Polychromos pencil shading which really pops the colors through my embossing! Now fussy cut the whole bunch.
Adhered it on my white base panel. I added a thin strip of red foam glitter sheet. Die cut merry sentiment from same glitter sheet in red and embossed the word Be in gold sparkle. To finish it off added some gold wink of Stella to the centre of the Poinsettia blooms to give a bit of dimension!
I love how this card turns out, simply so pretty!

Supply List

Cardstock: White Glossy CS
Glitter foam sheet: Red
Stamps: Poinsettia from Peek-a-boo Designs, Sentiment Be from In a word: Merry stamp set from Winnie & Walter; Inside sentiment: Ganesha from Mudra stamp set
Dies: Merry Coordinating cutaways from Winnie & Walter
Chameleon Tones pen: RD2, RD3, RD5, GR1, GR2
Polychromos Pencils: White101, Crimson 225, Light red 117
Wink of Stella Glitter Pens: Gold
 

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card🙂

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so pretty! Beautiful Card!

Theresa

Jane said...

Beautiful poinsettias and wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Izzy Scrap said...

WOW ! Very eye-catching with these gorgeous red poinsettias over the white card. Your colouring is stunning and your design is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

Monika Reeck said...

I love how you coloring the Flowers so adorable Vinita
beautifully made
I am sorry my shoulder on Right Hand still pain
also I am not in Bloggy land much at These month
now I will try to catch up :)
hugs
Monika

Linda said...

Beautiful card .... love the poinsettias. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

Mervi said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year;-))m

VEANA R. said...

What a beautiful Christmas card ! Great flowers & colours !
Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenge !
Hugs, Veana R.-DT
https://veanar1.blogspot.com/

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful poinsettias! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

cm said...

How wonderful that you designed this poinsettia stamp and ohmystars...a gorgeous one it is! Your colouring and design are ever so eye-catching! Once again, your artistry is so impressive and how fortunate we are that you share it with us in the Uniko gallery! Thank you!
~carol

Daniela said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More Challenge! Happy New Year,
x Daniela (DT)

Tee said...

wow! a stamp set of your own design! That is fabulous! and what lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges!

Saumya said...

Wow superb design for a stamp set and you are an awesomely talented artist....beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

Dr. Neha Sanwalka said...

Beautiful card. Love the composition and bright colors. Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges December challenge.

Tracie Pond said...

Beautiful design. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

KaKa said...

The postings on your site are always excellent. The author of the post did a great job!
Letter From Santa Claus Avis Elfi Santa