Wednesday 29 August 2018

Cute as a button Baby Layout!

Hi everyone!

I 'm back to share with you my baby layout for DCAM blog inspiration. A soft, delicate, little vintage page in light pink and blue shades, made with lots of collectables, chipboard elements,  fussy cut flowers, shaker element, stamping and dies.




I think you can imagine how excited I'm, presenting my first scrapbooking baby layout!
I fell in love with Bundle of Joy collection critter sheet! I love the cute baby images, baby related elements, glossy print, colors, the flowers:D




God's most beautiful thoughts bloom into children! Babies are always such a miracle that brought joy to our lives with such a little body........My sweet baby layout symbolizes the word Yesterday as the past memories of the times gone by...... every dream come true with all happiness, love, affection, made our life complete! For this layout, I choose a sweet baby pic with the vintage feel on it!

The cute baby images inspired me to try something different this time! I fussy cut every little piece of this critter sheet with all tiny details. I wanted to create a composition of flowers around the baby image and all cute little elements to showcase as well, so created this little scene!
I also added a strip of a corrugated off-white sheet and added strips of pattern papers too, inked all of the pink scrap paper edges with distress ink, with the scissors I slightly distressed the edges too and curled them for more texture and dimension. Love the effect and textures which are giving perfect volume to this beautiful LO!
I matted my baby photo onto a pink sheet and also used a chipboard frame, heat embossed it. I also used some die cut leaves, fussy cut watercolour floral critter sheet to add underneath my photo.
I did some stamping too around my striped paper with some double stitched lines.






For the duo leaves, I used an ink smooshed technique using distress ink and die cut them. Made a cute shaker too with scallop circle dies filled with confetti Sprinklers in Multicolor with a baby bib! Die cut stitched tags also from some patterned papers along with a sentiment banner from the same critter sheet and ties up with a pink twine.

Here are some close-ups:







Then I started to create my layers on the page with lots of flowers and leaves, clouds, rainbows and all the tiny elements I added on scalloped circles with dimension.

I heat embossed one of the clouds using embossing powder for more dimension and realistic look.










The black banner sentiments are from the same critter sheet and giving depth to the image. Added a text chipboard sentiment Dream and heat embossed in pink glitter for textures.
I like the final result and Hoping you also enjoyed too!








To finish it off I added some of the embellishments from my collection to decorate my layout, like a pom-pom frilled lace, crochet flowers, luxury button, prima flowers, a cute dragonfly and few hearts!
This has been a fun collection to work with!

Happy crafting!

Supply list:

Cardstock: Soft pink sheet; texture pink sheet
Cardboard: Kraft 800 gsm
Corrugated sheet: off-white from Itsy Bitsy
 Foam sheet: White
Acetate sheet: Itsy Bitsy
Pattern Papers: Easter time stripe/ Blue from pebbles inc; Precious Petals from Frances Mayer Inc; Love You Madly Bits & Pieces from Glitz Design
Critter sheets: Bundle of Joy Collection and watercolored Florals from DCAM
Dies: Stitched Scallop circles, Stitched Tag 2, Leaves duo from DCAM
Stamp: Stitches from Bo Bunny
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Distress ink: Picked raspberry, apple red
Clear Embossing Ink: Versamark
Embossing Glitter Powders: Sparkling Snow and Magenta Twinkle from Wow
Chippies: Dream sentiment from Studio Calico
Luxury button: CRAFT sensations
 Flowers: Strawberry Kisses set from Prima
Confetti Sprinklers: Multicolor from DCAM store
Baby steps printed cardboard stickers: Hearts, clouds, rainbow, tiny flower from my stash
Crochet flowers, dragonfly, pom-pom frilled lace in white and pink-silver twine: from my stash
Double sided foam tape,  fabric glue, craft glue
Big Shot

2 comments:

Lys said...

A cute layout with adorable details: I love the shaker box! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

Nicole Doiron said...

Very adorable page! Thank you for sharing it with us at More Than Words! Please remember that in order to be eligible to win a prize you must also include our challenge board image to your blog post.