Friday 2 March 2018

Celebrate Holi! The festival of colors!


Hello there!
Holi Hai!

     "If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest way to say Happy Holi!"
I am so excited to show my colorful and vivid colors Holi creation and this is for my family! In India, this is a celebration time to enjoy the Holi festival! It is a festival of colors, fun, eating, gathering!!! So here is my creation!




The party crowd is just perfect in framing using SSS Frames. For the BG of my card, I used colour bursts and Brusho, such fun! And combined it with a smiling sunshine, rainbow and clouds.




I adhered the rainbow, clouds and sunshine using foam dots. Added a smiley face using my black pen, some diamond stickles to rainbow and around the edge of each cloud for some extra fun! Adhered my panel on a white card base.  At the top most I added the Celebrate sentiment die cut.
Inside view:




 I used the masking crowd to match my outside, never waste my supplies:). Stamped the sentiment in jet black and colour the word Happy.


Supplies used:
Cardstocks and glitter sheet: Textured white CS, Brown color glitter sheet
Dies: Sizzix You & Me die set; Spellbinders On the edge die set; Die-Versions Party crowd set; Die- Namics Accent it- celebrate die set, SSS- frames(This is the life set)
Stamp: Sentiment from peek-a-boo designs
Color bursts:  Alizarin Crimson, Lemon Yellow Brusho-
Dye inks:  Memento- Dandelion, Tangelo; Brusho- Cobalt blue

Would love to participate in the following challenges:
https://kraftgali.blogspot.in/2018/03/kraftgali-card-challenge-2.html-inspired by happy spring colors!

http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/2018/03/march-2018-challenge.html http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.in/2018/02/188-schwarzwei-regenbogen-blackwhite.html

https://medium.com/prikabylove/blog-challenge-february-2018-inspiration-color-splash-e874e120efa8


















7 comments:

Hetty said...

What happy cards, Vinita. Live the die you used. Souns lije a fun holiday and I wish you happy holi.

Fikreta said...

so very nice!

Paru Mahtani said...

Wow Vinita! You have used that die brilliantly! Just love the silhouette effect!
Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

StirYourCreativity said...

Perfect Holi celebration card!

Lori said...

How fun! Gorgeous background and adorable sun and rainbow. Very cool silhouettes!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Vinita! I love the bright colours! Enjoy the celebration with your family and have fun!

Bianca said...

Hi Vinita! Your card looks so very great! That´s really the perfect theme for a card for Holi festival! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! Hugs, Bianca DT