Thursday 28 December 2017

Pink Roses

Hello friends!


Today I am sharing a card in all pink hues which I made for a friend and she loves roses in pink!
This is a part of my DT post for Expressions Craft Stamps.




I began with a white panel, I placed the floral stencil and applied the DI.
Roses stencil is so versatile, you can create so many designs with it. Here I created my own Pink roses using Zig watercolor brushes in soft hues to match my BG and fussy cut them. And applied crystal clear Nuvo drops with my brush for a little sparkle. You can see the shimmer in the pic below.


Stamp the sentiment in pink. Now I placed the stencil BG on a pink panel.  Using double running Stitch Rectangle die cut a textured white panel and adhered that pink panel on it and then to the card base. Added a grey color lace with a gorgeous ribbon and twine with a bow. Placed those roses using pop dots. Finished it off with some sequins and splatters.



 Supplies used:
Cardstock: Textured white, whisper white and Raspberry CS
Stencils: Floral and roses from Expressions Craft Stamps
Die: Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Dies from Stamplorations
Zig Clean Color Real Brushes
Nuvo Crystal drops- White Bizzard
Sequins, dual shade twine and soft baby pink ribbon are from my stash

Would love to enter my card in the following challenges:
http://papercraft-challenges.blogspot.in/2017/12/challenge-1-happy-birthday.html
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-45/
http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.in/2017/12/december-challenge.html
https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.in/2017/12/ltccb-17-december-anything-goes.html
https://stamplorations.blogspot.in/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html







6 comments:

Hetty said...

Beautiful flowers and a beautiful background. Such a lovely card, Vinita.

Bastelfunny said...

Pretty card.
Thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft-Challenges.

Priyanka Mathur said...

Wow! Lovely card Vinita ji, I love the roses and the design of card! It's beautiful!

Manuela said...

Such a great card! I like the colours and the many details! Thanks for sharing your project at Papercraft Challenges!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! such a sweet card luv the design and the gorgeous bloom! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Monika Reeck said...

the stenciling under the flower is adorable Vinita
and the bloom so beautiful too
sweet card in pink
hugs
Monika