Thursday 16 November 2017

Pink Christmas with Mini Calendar!!!

Hello everyone!
Hope you all are well and ready for the Christmas festivities!

Today is a special day for me, It's my Birthday, so I made a special project which is really near to my heart! It's a wall hanging cum Mini Calendar!!!

For a long time, I wanted to make a Calendar always and This time I got such beautiful new chipboard sets. This is my DT project for Expressions craft stamps and made me inspire to create a new style! I fell in love with all my heart with these chippies. The reindeer is soooo majestic with all beautiful frames in 3 different sizes and gorgeously design, love it!
It took me to complete in 2 days! It was a labour of love, but completely worth it!😊


I will show how to create these step by step process!


I hoard this cardboard for a long time from a packaging and it has 3 scored lines too:). I covered it with pattern papers.


The scalloped frames and reindeer are highlighted by crystal clear powder and sparkling dots using glossy accents.


I applied the chalk paint to the snowflake and highlighted it with crystal clear powder for frosty winter effects. The flowers are spritz with sprays and highlighted too for more frosty textures!


For the LO, I toned down the color of the PP using chalk paint, texture paste and spray, added more snowflakes using Merry Christmas stencil.


To create the calendar tabs. I stamped them month wise using jet black ink and my favorite tool Misti, always made work so easy and quick for best results and applied different stencils month wise like on Dec month I applied snowflakes, Jan with new beginnings so applied stars and so on....... You can see the pics clearly.


Now time to assemble all the things I going to use them in a Shabby style, so I took a rough pic in advance, always helpful to create!

Here are the few close-ups:

Love the majestic look of Reindeer with wintery crystal texture frame!



I used natural hay, twigs and tiny pine cone here!



I added the Calendar using brads and I die cut these tiny tags showing The year 2018 from the same paper pack.  There is a pen to write some special event or day on the backside of the tab!
These are the rub-on!




Here is the final go again! Hope you enjoyed this creation!



Supplies used:
Stencils:  All the stencils used in this creation are from Expressions Craft Stamps
Butterfly and dragons, Merry Christmas, Valentine Heart Border, Spidy Web, Daisy Delight, Diya, Floral, Waves, Weave Pattern
Chipboard sets: Christmas, Designer Circle Frame from Expressions Craft Stamps
Cardboard, Vellum sheet
Pattern papers Pack: Merry &Bright fromKaiserkraft; Snowflakes papers are from Penelop &Percy  (Daisy &Dandelionns)
Stamps: Calendar and Hello Today from Kaisercraft
Dies: Shapeabilities Address Book from Spellbinders  and Framelits Die set tag from Sizzix
13@rts products: Mulberry rose flowers and Chalk dirty pink Ayeeda Mist
Papericious products: Crystel clear powder, Texture paste, Chalk Paint, Marsala spray mists, Trim and laces
Distress Spray stain: Picket fence
Jet Black Archival ink,
Itsy Bitsy Products: Chalk ink pad: Rosewood and plum, Pink sparkle dots, Soft n' fuzzy Yarn gumdrop, Rub on- Silly season from Kaisercraft
Tonic Studio guillotine Trimmer
Prima- Junkyard Findings Vintage Trinkets- Typo bulb#2
Other supplies: Natural hay, Small pinecone, weaved beads, Crochet flowers, Balls lace trim, Beaded crochet small flowers, silver nature fillers, Brads, silver leaves, Metal charm  snowflake in silver and a star, rhinestone ring in silver, pearl string in pink, glossy accents, Fevicol, plastic palette knives

Happy Crafting!

Would love to join some challenges:

http://13artspl.blogspot.in/2017/11/wyzwanie-challenge-60.html- I used these natural elements in my MM project: natural hay, twigs and tiny cone here.
http://papericiousindia.blogspot.in/2017/11/papericious-november-challenge-vintage.html
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.in/2017/11/welcome-to-creative-artiste-challenge-32.html?m=1

9 comments:

FiKenward said...

Wozers, what an eclectic piece. thanks for joining us over at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW each inch is jam packed with creative inspiration...love how you have showcased the products so beautifully !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

Wow wow! Love all of the sparkly and yummy things you added to this one... so beautiful! lots of layers and glitter and flowers... makes my eyes happy!

Kareen Dion said...

So colorful and vibrant!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us to the 13@rts challenge!

Bellaidea said...

Very busy and cute tag, so sad you did not used anything from 13arts , thank you for joining our challenge this month!

New Creations said...

Thanks for the kind appreciation! I have used 2 products here- White roses and Dirty pink spray!

Marta Dębicka said...

What a colorful and pretty inspiration :) Thank you for taking a part in 13arts challenge!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us for our 13@rts challenge xx

Monika Reeck said...

woow so many lovely glittery here
and the calendar is so creative made Vinita
I never made similar like this
thats why two thumbs up for you
I dont know where I must put it in my home hehe...
my Hubby dont like too much decoration (SAD :(( ) you know european is different as Asian people hehehe
hugs
Monika