Friday 1 April 2016

Makeover of a jute hand clutch!

Hello friends!
                       This time I tried to create something different, the makeover of a jute hand clutch!
Isn't it cute!!!!
         I applied gesso on the front cover (2 coats) and let it dry. Using Tim Holtz stencil I created my background with distress inks. Then I experimented to stamp this cute Tilda image directly using Misti, but because of jute stuff, it doesn't appear well( I tried so many times). So I stamped the image on 400gsm white sheet and colored the image using distress markers.
         I made my own handmade flowers inspiring by Dr. Sonia S V. She is very talented and a master in making handmade flowers and, this time, I made my rose flowers out of felts! She is celebrating her Celebrating 5 Million Page views!!!! Can you imagine guys!!!
        Then I attached the different laces to my clutch and decorated it with my flowers, a jute butterfly, felt leaves, mulberry flower in green, white pearl string and few sequins and a cute bird cage charm hanging with a brad!
          Hope you all  enjoyed this cute creation! And its perfect for gifting someone to make her day more brighter!

Supplies used:
Distress markers: Ripe persimmon, squeezed lemonade, salty ocean, peacock feathers, picked raspberry, seedless preserves, gathered twigs,
Promarkers: Putty
Stabilo black fine pen
Archival jet black ink
Tim Holtz Scribbles layering stencil
Die-namics Large and Small rose die set
Pink, Red, Dark green and white colored felt sheets
Petalloo flower collection
Sticky butterfly

Would love to participate in the following challenges:
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2016/01/easy-flowery-branch-tutorial.html

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-25/
http://unikostudio.blogspot.in/2016/03/uniko-challenge-30.html
http://www.theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.in/2016/04/april-creative-challenge-all-things.html
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.in/


11 comments:

StirYourCreativity said...

What a transformation!!! It would definitely make someone's day

SD pooja said...

Looks Beautiful !

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it looks amazing!! I love the makeover!! Tilda is so sweet and the flowers are beautiful!! This is stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sazzle Dazzle said...

How cute and clever. Thanks for sharing at Uniko this month. Sarah

Dr Sonia S V said...

So beautiful it looks Vinita and so happy you are participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Beverley said...

WOW! So creative and beautifully put together. Lovely to have you joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

Caryn said...

Such a clever creation Vinita - love this idea.

Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

lostinpaper said...

Oh so clever and so beautiful!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

This is such a beautiful purse! thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

berucrafts said...

Oh, what for a great project, made with a lot of love :) Thanks for sharing by bastel-traum... Hope we can see you again with a new inspiration :) Hugs Ute

Monika Reeck said...

so many adorable flowers and love that little girl there
you butterfly is so beautiful made Vinita
clever made and so great project
I never made similar like this
two thumbs up for you Vinita
hugs
Monika