Saturday 31 October 2015

You are Fabulous!

Hello everyone!
Here is my Last hour entry for Cat Lovers Blog Hop! Thanks to Janis for all her hard work! I really enjoyed this amazing hop with loads of unique and wonderful creations, with heart touching stories too! Thanks to all amazing sponsors for offering beautiful prizes!
Here is another view: See the difference before lighting!
This is my one layered creation! I stamped some stripes using my Misty(an easiest job now) and heat embossed in them gold! Using ink smoosh technique I die cut a sentiment out of 1mm chipboard. I heat embossed a cat image die cut in gold 2 times, isn't she looking glamorous!!! Thanks to KTFitKitty for sending this amazing gift and the very right time to use it! 
Before adhering all the die cuts, I splattered some tiny dots for the background and heat embossed these tiny hearts in gold again 3 times. I adhered all these die cuts using pop dots and glossy accent the cat eyes.
Hope you enjoyed this creation in gold!

Supplies used:
Snippets of White CS, I mm white colored chipboard
Winnie & Walter Scenery Stripes
Sentiment from Frantic Stamper Inc.
Cat image from Paper Smooches
Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powder
Color Bursts- Violet, Yellow, orange, Alizarin crimson
Versamark embossing pad, pop dots

 I would like to enter my creation in following challenges:
http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.ca/2015/10/the-cat-lovers-hop-is-here.html
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.in/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.in/


20 comments:

Di said...

LOVE this Vinita - the gold is just perfect for your final kitty card!

Hugs

Di xx

D.Ann C said...

A fabulous card ending a fabulous hop!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, Vinita! You used the kitty die cut! This card looks fabulous! This die cut is from Paper Smooches - Cat Icons set. Your card looks so beautiful and elegant in gold! I love the gold stripes and the splatters! Beautiful design, my friend!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love your beautiful, elegant card. Love all the gold. I'd say she's royalty. Cute cat image!

Fikreta said...

¨great card
love this cat die!

Karenladd said...

Oh, that gold embossed cat die cut is fabulous and I love all the gold hearts and splattered background. Elegant and fun!

mandysea said...

Oooh, what caught my eye straight way was the heat embossing.... and so glad you explained what you did.. I so want to use that technique to give that really rich raised look on the diecut. excellent! Love your card!

Lilian said...

Love the gold!!! Love embossing!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love it!

Hetty said...

Oh, this card is gold,how wonderful Vinita.
BTW,you have to take alook at my blog: http://craftchaos.blogspot.nl/2015/10/halloween-cats-and-goodie-bag.html
and scroll all the way down!

Janis said...

Wow.....sooooooo elegant with the classy cat and all the amazing gold!!!! This is just gorgeous, Vinita. I really love this awesome card!
Thanks so much for linking up your FABULOUS projects on the Cat Lovers Hop!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Last day to comment for great prizes on the Cat Lovers Hop at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!!

Becca Cruger said...

No YOU are fabulous! :) A gold cat and inky splatters makes for a pretty cool card!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Vinita! So elegant and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

ike said...

That is sooo cool - excellent card :-D

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

jenn shurkus said...

love love love all the gold :)

Cass said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cass said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Monika Reeck said...

oh so many gold
and oh so cuuute kitty
lovely gold card my friend
so creative you are Vinita
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

And you have MISTI wooohooo lucky girl you are
yes it must be easier to stamp stripes
enjoy your misti dear
did you order from USA
I did it too cause not sell in Germany :(

New Creations said...

Hello Monika!
You are very busy now a days! Thanks for leaving all lovely comments:)
Yay sweety! I have Misti and it is fantabulous!!!!! I ordered it from a most popular online Indian store-Crafters Corner and they again stored it with a lesser price now! It made work so easy and if you are not satisfied with the result, you again stamped on the same place for the best result! Woohoo!
Have a wonderful day, Enjoy!