Friday 5 September 2014

Flower Girl

Hello Crafters!
Happy Teachers Day!
                                   Today, In India, we celebrate Teachers Day in schools. Children shows their love to the teachers by gifting some cards and dressed up as their favourite teacher:0) . I always remembered those days when my tiny tots express their love gifting me their handmade cards with rose flowers:).  A teacher always play a most significant role in the life of the student.  So I made a card in remembrance of those days. and for all crafty Teachers......
               



 
I used a sweet broken Box Free Image called Flower Girl tootled and  it can be used for any occasion.
She is wearing a beautiful fluffy dress; flowers in her hand and hair. I colored her with my promarkers and added stickles to her fluffy dress, shoes and on flowers bouquet and fussy cut out her. I added some vertical lines using Marta Stewart punch board on a dark pink colored CS. I embellished my card with handmade rose flowers and added some texture by heat embossed some Wow embossing powders. I added a handmade rose mold flower on a pink colored satin ribbon bow. The inside sentiment is also a freebie, I don't remember from where. I finished off my card with some silver beads in the center of the flowers, die cut flourish, rhinestone and some punched flowers.
I hope you enjoy my today's project!
Supplies used:
DCWV Blossom flowers PP
Jef flower punches and border punch
Wow embossing powder Opaque primary azure, metallic gold glitter powder
Martha Stewart punch Board
Rose Flower clay mold from a local store
Ranger Stickles-cotton candy, gold, diamond, turquoise
Marianne Creatables LR0226
Coture creation intricutz dies Venetta
Promarkers
 
I entered my card into following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

Vicki said...

Vinita, this is such a lovely, fun card! The image is adorable. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September Challenge.

Mandy said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create for our latest challenge.

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Adorable!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

Absolutely the sweetest image and wonderful sentiment. Praying you have awesome day filled with joy. Thank you for joining our 148th challenge.
Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

DIANA L. said...

Really cute I love your coloring on the adorable image.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Anne Bente said...

wawww sååå super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

kmuzzzz ♥

Mari K. said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions!
-Mari K.
Inky DT

Barbara Bruder said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

The Little Stamper said...

what a colourful card! I love the towers and the sparkly background paper. Thanks for joining us at CLF.

Sharon x

Gail said...

Fabulous idea to make a card for the teacher...they work hard and tolerate so much! Sometimes I think the parents are harder to deal with than the children! I think your image is cute and colored well and I love the layering and diecuts. Very nice!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and hope to see you join our next challenge that starts on Tuesday! Hugs, Gail

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is an adorable card for the teacher. Love the details with the flowers, sparkle and bow. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

majsan said...

Sweet and coloful. Thanks for sharing at Card and Scrap. Maria

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

Little K Smith said...

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies with this beautiful creation! I hope you can join us this month too!
Kelly.x