Friday 6 December 2013

Happiness




 
 
Hello,
Good evening
 
For this card I used a pattern paper sheet which my friend gifted to me. Then I used a white cardstock with polka dot print and daubered it with brown Versamark ink pad at the edges. After that I made a frame and flower using Itsy Bitsy Thin cut die Fancy Assorted. On the flower I gave the impression of small stitches and put a shaded flat button in the centre. For the butterfly I used Marrianne LR0115 die cut and pasted it on a chocolate brown textured sheet. I highlighted the butterfly with the golden pen. Then I got a beautiful frilled lace with golden edge from my stash which gives an elegant impression to the card with the brown stripes. Love sentiment is used from 'we are memory keepers' stamp set. Then I wrote happiness on a tag and put some embellishments on the card for the final touch.
 
hope you like it !!!
Plz be kind, I'm a newbie :)
 
entered into-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: