Tuesday 5 December 2023

Day1: Background Blocks Layered Stripes

 Hello everyone!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the introduction Day 1 of the December 2023 mini-release! 

Background Blocks Layered stripes are a great addition to the Background Blocks series.


I made a CAS card with multicoloured layered stripes using Altenew inks by masking technique. Then I had an idea that a layered stripes block would be perfect for a present for gifting purposes.






I paired it with Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder stamp set  for a bow and the sentiment is from the Most Wonderful stamp set

That's so simple and cute present, isn't it!

Kindly come back tomorrow for another stamp introduction. Just curious to see what my teammates created with this awesome stamp, here is the list:






And head over to the Uniko blog here.

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

MortiCraft said...

So pretty and I love how you made it into a present! X