Wednesday 15 November 2023

Poppy Love

 Hello friends!

Happy Wednesday!

Today showcasing the remembrance stamp set at Uniko blog! I just love this gorgeous stamp set!! Don't you!!





A simple design with the coloring taking centre stage and the sentiment coordinates just perfectly.
I am still in an autumn color mood!

I stamped one of the poppy images on a piece of white CS. I colored it with my clear ZIGwatercolor brushes. 
And just hand-cut it as I desired shown in the above pic. On my white card base, I added the sentiment and placed the stamped panel using adhesive foam. Added some black enamel dots.

Thanks for visiting!
Happy crafting!

Would love to join these challenges:
I am inspired by the shades of gorgeous yellow and orange




2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous stamped Poppy and gorgeous CAS design Vinita! Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Aimeslee Winans said...

Thanks so much for linking this beautiful creation to Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
XXO, Aimeslee DT