Thursday 6 January 2022

Happy Birthday to you!

 Hello everyone!

Happy Thursday!

Today, I made a card for the Birthday Celebration using the WPlus9 Spring Blooms stamp set having all solid images of flowers and leaves!

I started by drawing a circle with a pencil in the middle of my card base.

I really came out of my comfort zone and played a little this time using an unusual combo of colors. I stamped all the images in Distress inks. The main colors are cracked pistachio, victorian velvet with a hint of brown  brush marker colour.


Lastly, I rubbed the hand-drawn circle and marked it with my black pen. Stamped the birthday sentiment from another set. And some foliage stamping with my brush markers and black pen for more interest.


You can also see a tiny white embossed butterfly fluttering in the flowers.
I hope you enjoyed my card today!
Happy crafting!

Supply List
Cardstock: Whisper white ultrasmooth white CS from Itsy Bitsy
Stamps: Spring Blooms set from WPlus9; Flower Frenzy from HOTP; dream stamp set from Itsy Bitsy
Die: Butterfly from Floral Wreath Sizzix brand
Distress inks: Cracked pistachio, victorian velvet
ZIG  Watercolor Brush Markers
Dye ink: black licorice from Lawn Fawn
Black fine pen

Would love to join these fun challenges:
https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2022/01/game-33-two-favourite-colours-micro.html- my two fave combo here is green and pink with a hint of brown color.





9 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, this is stunning! I saw it at AAA Birthday, LOVE those pretty colors!!
Diane {Nellies Nest}

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully done birthday card. Love your choice of colors! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely card and nicely designed. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello again, Vinita. You have posted the correct link to Stamping Sensations but you should add Stamping Sensations by name to be eligible, thanks. Vee xx

brenda said...

A super creation Vinita and that's a really pretty stamp, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous creation Vinita. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jane said...

Such beautiful crisp colours that really pop against each other. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you so much for sharing at We Love Stamping January Challenge;-))m

Cardogram said...

Fabulous Card.. I love the colors and those flowers are beautiful. Thank you for playing along at AAA Birthday Challenge. DT Dhruvika