Friday 26 February 2021

One layer beauty in red!

 Hello to all!

A few challenges caught my eyes and inspire me to create a card!

Today I thought to play with Sketched Tulips which is the perfect stamp to work for less is more. 

I wanted my tulips to be red color only. First I masked my area from all sides and leaving some part only to apply DI using a round Ink blender tool. Then I stamped only the stem part of my image on that red blended area, heat embossed in Bright white and removed my masking tape.


Then Stamped the top part in jet black. I watercolored my tulips leaving some part uncolored for more interest.

Stamped the sentiment and added some splatters, voila done!

Here is a closure look:


Thanks for stopping by!

Supply List

Cardstock: Whisper White

Stamps: Sketched Tulips and from Stamplorations

Archival ink: Jet Black

Distress ink: Candied apple

Would love to join these fun challenges:

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html









7 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation and certainly very feminine, thanks so much for joining in with out new theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Just wonderful, Vinita! So beautifully colored and love the CAS design!
Thank you so much for joining in at our Feminine theme at Allsorts challenge. Hope you'll visit and share again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Linby said...

Beautiful tulips and your design is so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Kathleen said...

A really lovely image great colouring and design. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Michelle W said...

Pretty one layer card. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Joyce said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love those tulips in red. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

So different and artsy like you did the stems! Like that and I get inspired by it... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!