Friday 6 March 2020

Lucky you

Hello to all!
Happy Friday!

It's time for an inspiration post for Cut It Up Challenges!
Today I am featuring a card with luck and lots of green and that will make other green with envy!


I blended different greens on my cardstock using a die cut panel.


Love this green pattern. Adhered this panel on my white card base.


I made a strip of vellum with edging border. Then I die cut a sentiment Lucky you with small alphabet dies out of a glitter sheet.


Embellished it with few crystal gems.

Hoping you like it!

Supply List
Cardstock: Whisper White CS from Dress my Craft store
Vellum sheet
Glitter foam sheet: golden
Dies: small alphabet die and mosiac envelope cover plate die from Die Cuts and More; Edge borders from CUTplorations
Distress inks: forest moss, shabby shutters, bundled sage, crushed olive
Gems: crystal tube party from Itsy bitsy



3 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful, Vinita! I love the background you've created. The sparkly gold letters look awesome.

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is beautiful! Have a great week.

Leslie

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful work, Vinita! Your background looks amazing! Love the big gold letters!