Friday 3 May 2019

Tea is Happiness in a cup!

Hello friends!
Happy weekend!

Are you a coffee or tea Drinker?
I really enjoy my one strong, sweet, creamy cup of tea every morning, it always gives me Happiness in a cup!!!
This card is pretty yet so simple to make I don't think it really needs much explaining.



I always love to participate this fun blog hop hosted by my very talented friend Amy Tsuruta! There are lots of super fabulous sponsors with Tons of prizes and offers!!!


First of all, I love the cup with flower image to color and secondly that sentiment is right up my ally.




To frame the sentiment I used an embossing folder Dot frame and an oval frame dies. I love that rose on the cup, reminding me of an old fashioned tea rose!




Added some pink striped strip before adding the oval frame. Stamped the cup and die cut it.
The flowers and leaves were stamped and die cut and colored with Zig Brushes and glued to the card.



 I embellished the centres of the flowers by sprinkling some sparkly dots with a sparkly string under the cup. And I love the shadow of pink on the sentiment.

I love this shabby style Spring Teacup card!

Thank u very much for visiting and kind words!
Hugs and smiles!

Supply List
Cardstocks: Whisper white CS, textured Grey CS, watercolor sheet
Foam sheet: white
Stamps: Hello coffee stamp set from Stamplorations; Florals and Leaves from Craft Sensations; Scenery stripes stamp set from Winnie&walter; Sentiment is from One cup stamp set from Verve Stamps
Embossing Folder: Dot Frame from Itsy Bitsy
Dies: Classic Ovals from Spellbinders; Floral and leaf die set from Craft Sensations
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Zig Real Brushes
Twine and silver dotted sparkles from my stash

Happy to join these following challenges:
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2019/05/2019-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/
https://katscrappinessblog.com/may-card-challenge-coffee-with-mom/
   

30 comments:

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Esther Asbury said...

Such a pretty coffee card!

Becca Yahrling said...

That little cup is one of my very favorites! It's so cute and your card is lovely.

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is very pretty!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Vinita. You really did an AMAZING job on this one.
Blessings,
karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Don't forget to link up also at Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Allie said...

Great to see some Verve! I am a tea drinker too - love my London Fogs :)

Maria said...

A very pretty creation! Lovely color and great design!

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! Love the tiny Tea cup!

Theresa

~amy~ said...

Vinita, this is BEAUTIFUL.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great card, love the layout!

Helen Gullett said...

What a lovely and sweet card. Love the flower and cup.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tea card design. Gorgeous coloring.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card, love all the textures, colors and dimension. Thanks for sharing your Spring card with us at Double Trouble and Three Amigos. Please come back and join us for more fun on this challenge.

tonyamaries said...

So pretty! Love the touch of bling!

Billie A said...

I love this beautiful layout. Great images and placement.

A.Rose said...

Such a sweet and lovely tea card.

Brenda said...

Such a pretty card! I love the subtle sparkle.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Love these beautiful layers!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable and so sweet card! Love the sentiment, even if I prefer coffee :)

Gail said...

Beautiful layout here this this marvelous piece of art TFS

Hetty said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful design and great coloring.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful! Great colors and design!

Marianne said...

Very pretty. Love all of the details as well as the colours and texture. I don't drink any black tea but I love coffee and green/Cretan mountain tea equallly well.

Monika Reeck said...

Love your tae cup
and love the color combo
the cup is sweet with those flowers
great layout too Vinita
Beautifully done
I do fasting this ramadhan month
do you do it too
reply to my mail please
you know my addy
hugs
Monika

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty clean and simple design! TFS!

Doudou said...

Beautiful coloring, great card

Trina P. said...

So pretty... beautiful colors and design. x

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty Vinita, love the color combo

papercraftingprincess said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Melanie R said...


Pretty card! I am a tea lover but it has to be iced tea because I live in Arizona, LOL! Your card is beautifully decorated and I love the pink. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #28.