Thursday 30 August 2018

Handmade embellishment 3 Fold card with a Lumba!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!

I made a folded card with a twist using my own handmade embellishment to cover it up and made a matching Lumba for Bhabhi celebrated Rakhi festival in India! 



Firstly I created a 3 fold card base from a textured white CS. And the stamped folded part is easily tugged under this embellished part from the bottom portion because it is untucked.



This is the Topside fold. I made my own handmade embellishments using negative of chippies, handmade flowers, stamped flowers and decorated it.  And added it with using double-sided adhesive foam tape at the top only and it helps to cover the other part while folding (shown in the above pic).



Using clear embossing ink heat embossed those polka dots with embossing powder and opened as shown in the pic. And open like this:




I stamped the sentiment in the centre part with some leaves and embellished it too.




To create this I die cut some flowers, stamped some mendhika style flowers and leves on vellum. Then heat embossed and fussy cut them.




Now arranged them on a chipboard piece as shown in the pic. I heat embossed one of the nested square parts too using metallic EP. Highlighted by some of the plastic flowers using Inka gold to decorate the centre of flowers.








Now I made a matching Lumba for this card set to gift. 




I die cut flowers from fabric satin cloth as shown in the pic. And decorated as I wanted! 
I am happy that this die can cut this satin cloth so easily!!! Made a rose flower and highlighted the edges with silver embossing paste and let it dry properly. And added through a string with a lot of embellishments.




Here is the video



Hoping you enjoyed my project!

Supplies used

Cardstocks Texture white CS
Vellum sheet: from Itsy Bitsy
Felt
Flower making sheet: from Crafter Corner
Stamps: Leaves, Mendhika, Polka dots from Mudra
Die: Gardenia Cut 3 from Mudra
Chipzebs: Leaves, Nested Squares, Words#1, Leafy Squares from Mudra
Clear Embossing pad: Versamark Ink
Wow Embossing Powders: Opaque bright white, Metallic Platinum sparkle
Inka Gold: Platinum and 
Fabric: Satin cloth in silver and purple
Archival ink: Jet Black
Zig clean clear real brushes: Blue
Silver glitter paste: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Pollens, half adhesive pearls, plastic flowers in white, different pearls in different sizes, crystals, silver string
Big Shot
Tonic Trimmer

7 comments:

Mukta Parvatikar-Maniar said...

Awesome

Mudra Craft Stamps said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in Mudra Challenge #24 - Make your own Embellishment!.
- Mudra Team

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Lovely card layout.....we thank you for participating in our august blog challenge- Anything Goes-Floral 💖💖

Shona Chambers said...

Wow, you can certainly see all the love and attention you put into this card, its absolutely stunning!! All of the details are so perfectly done, I especially love the white heat embossed flowers. And the chipboard colour with the soft blues and white is heavenly. I'm so glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!!

Monika Reeck said...

the flowers you made woowww
I love it and love the stamped on the vellum too
so adorable what you made miss lady
I am sorry I was in Indonesia from 22 July till 26 Augst
and just have time to open my computer again
and I miss to visit your lovely post
for today I visit some friends
and if I have enough time more I will do catch up
biig hugs and see you on my Blog again sweety
Monika

Tracy Freeman said...

Utterly beautiful, the softness from the vellum is just perfect with the rest of the flowers.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.
Have a great day :)

Nonni said...

This looks gorgeous. I love all the detail and embellishing -you have such a great eye for what to add and where! Love the elegant color scheme too. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!