Sunday 29 July 2018

Special wishes!

Hello friends!
Happy Monday!

Today I am featuring an adorable baby elephant image with stripes in summer cool colors! I also paired it with swirl & floral stamp set to create a little summer garden for this sweet baby elephant to sit in and enjoy the beauty of nature!


I started with a white panel and created a striped background using DI and die cut it with stitched Basic Edges. I stamped the image on watercolored sheet and color it with my new Polychromos pencils, fussy cut it.


Now stamped some flowers and using Zig brushes colored them, fussy cut them. Now created the scene using foam dots with dimension and added a swirl at the top corner with flower sand sentiment along with stripes.

I made this card for a baby birthday! And as an animal lover, I sure love this cute baby animal stamp!
Well, that's all from me today!


Supply used:
Cardstocks: Watercolor sheet, White CS 300gsm
Stamps: Baby elephant and Swirls and florals both from Tubby Craft
Dies: Stitched Basic Edges from Die-namics, Rectangles from Tattered Lace
Stencil: Stripes & star set of 3 from Heidi Swapp
Polychromos pencils
Zig clean clear real color brushes
Archival ink: Jet Black
Distress ink: Mermaid lagoon
Finger dauber

Would love to enter my card in the following challenges:


6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

So adorable

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a sweet elephant, Vinita! Your card is adorable! Love the stripes! Have a great day, my friend!

Deborah Frings said...

This is so cute. I think the little elephant is adorable and I love the two pretty flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month. Deborah, DT.

Beverley said...

Simple adorable. Love the pretty flowers & the stripes. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

cm said...

Awww...how cute is your ellie! Pairing here with the flowers and stripes simply adds to the charm! Thrilled to see you over at Uniko!
~carol

Milka Gubo said...

Adorable card, Vinita. :o) Thank you so much for playing I Love Math Challenge. xx