Monday 5 October 2015

Ahh Nuts!

Hello Everyone!
 My creation is based on sugarsketch-30 !
Recently I won this cutest stamp set"Nuts about you" from Sugar Pea Designs(Thanks you so much Wendy:)!!!! Yesterday I received it in my mail box and I was so excited that I created it for World Card Making Day, inspired with Fall season!
To create this card, I first applied Distress ink on a white CS. The little scene was made by stamping the objects, character, colored them, fussy cut them all, put glossy accents in this cutest squirrel eyes for shine and on a nut too!
I don't have any tree die cut, so I got an idea, I have used my Swingin' die and trimmed it according to my need, embossed it, distressed it, Isn't it great, perfect for this scene!!! Then adhered all the pieces on this main panel, added a burlap grass border and popped up the main image for 3D look! Then I mounted it to a card base with some cloud print PP according to the sketch. Cut a fish tail banner and stamped the sentiment in black.
A closer View:
I really enjoyed while creating this cute scene!
I hope you like it! And thanks for stopping by and my new followers too!
Supplies used: 
Snippets of Neenah Stock white glossy card; Light Pistachio CS; Leaf printed paper from Jags(Bird;  songs); Light Pistachio Clouded print backing paper from my stash; Green colored Burlap sheet from Itsy Bitsy
Distress ink: Cracked Pistachio, Vintage Photo, brushed corduroy
Jet black Archival ink
Copic markers: E02, E15, R11, R35, R59, RV10, Y11, Y38, YG03, YG17, 0 and black promarker
Woodgrain Darcie Embossing Folder
Spellbinder Just swingin' die and Impression Obsession Grass Border
Ranger Glossy Accents

I would like to enter my creation into the following challenges:
http://sugarpeadesigns.com/blog/
http://sugarpeadesigns.com/blog/page/2/
http://blog.markerpop.com/2015/10/05/markerpop-challenge-79-anything-goes
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.ca/2015/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-197.html
http://littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/monthly-stamp-challenge-61-autumnal.html
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3125#
http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.in/
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.in/2015/10/october-challenge-colours-of-autumn.html
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/#
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.in/

16 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh so very cuuute Vinita
that squirel that scene and so many nuts
I love your card and the color is perfect for this scene
great use the sketch too
Love your card my friend..
hope now you get mail if I am posting something Vinita
see my new blog looks
hope you like it and I miss your visit again :)

Mema's Crafts said...

Love the greeting on this card. It is just the cutest with the nuts laying around. Great take on the sketch and thanks for making me smile today, I really needed it. What better way to brighten the day than with a really cute card.

Di said...

Oh Vinita - how cute is this then?! Really made me smile and it's a fantastic tree you constructed for that darling little squirrel!

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

Your card is really pretty Vinita. He's a really cute little squirrel. Barbxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Vinita, this card is right up my alley! I love critters and I love scene cards - this is both! One of my favourite cards of yours! I love this cute little squirrel! You are so creative to make your own tree! The little acorns and leaves are so cute! I love this! Makes me smile!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Vinita! Super cute image and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

brenda said...

A super Autumnal creation Vinita, such a cute squirrel and perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge (would also fir in at Stamping Sensations).

B x

New Creations said...

Thank you so much Brenda for your sweet words, its really worthy for me from you!!! And i entered it at Stamping Sensations too:)

Dora said...

beautiful made! so sweet that squirel with many nuts.
thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.
kind regards, Dora

francesca said...

beautiful card!!
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

Shirley said...

A very cute card and lovely Autumnal colours. Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again next month.

Shirley

Emma Williams said...

What a darling card and I love the autumnal colour paletter you've used ~ so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

Lena said...

So cute and fun. Love the scene you created with that cute little squirrel. Great work on the tree!
Thank you for sharing your project with us at Wags ‘n Whiskers.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Eret said...

Such a darling scene. Love this adorable critter and his shiny acorn. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

hollybeary creations said...

Super Cute.. I love the scene you created too. Thanks for joining us at Markerpop!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, perfect for autumn.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts 'Warm Autumn Colours' challenge and good luck x Susan x