Google+ Badge

Monday, 25 August 2014

I Love U

Hello!
Happy Monday!
At CASE Study Challenge , celebrating 4th anniversary Celebration Blog Hop Week 3.
I took the inspiration from Cristina Kowalczyk.....what a brilliant ides using the back side of the card.....

I loved her clean and stunning stamping at the back and love how she used the trim and sentiment at the edge.
Here is my interpretation..... In this week my niece birthday is coming and she loves to play with helicopters. So I decided to stamp this cute image........
 The stamped image is from Beautiful baby stamp set from Itsy Bitsy which I coloured with distress markers (squeezed lemonade, salty ocean, iced spruce, ripe persimmon, mowed lawn, seedless preserve and festive berries).
 I attached the colorful chevron washi tape flag along with a I Love U sentiment. Firstly I stamped this dotted flag image in black archival ink on vellum sheet and then stamped the sentiment using versamark ink and heat embossed it using Wow  primary ebony powder. and stapled at the bottom edge of the card.
At the inside is a birthday sentiment from Texture-Hip Hip stamp set by Kaiser Craft .
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.in/
 http://blog.docerelashop.com/
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.in/2014/08/dlart-august-linky-challenge.html
http://joannamunster.com/
 

13 comments:

  1. Great card love it. Thank you for joining us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vinita Jain,
    it is really another idea make a card.
    Cute cards you made.
    XO Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wrap around helicopter is so cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of stamping around the back of the card - looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! LOVE the CAS feel! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Sweet Pea Stampers embossing challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and creative! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun image! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card hun, I love the bright colours :) Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely card.thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.hugs. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card Vinita. Thank you for joining us at Inspired by Stamping. I hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Shan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by Stamping.

    ReplyDelete